Universe Guard - An easy to use world protection plugin for Sponge

Hi, Yes the getLocalRegion takes care about the Region priority and will return the Region with the higher priority if more are in the same location :slight_smile:

Currently not, but Iā€™ll try to find a way to make it possible in future releases

A new version has been released for Universe Guard, it is available for download here.

Changelog for Release 2.20

• When buying a Region, the value of the Region will correctly go to the Region owner
  • The members commands (/rg add, /rg removeā€¦) will now be available to Region owners too, instead of just players with the Region permission

A new version has been released for Universe Guard, it is available for download here.

• Fixed a bug with the Enter, Exit, Greeting and Farewell flags
  • Improved checks for doors, fence gates, pressure plates and trapdoors. This should made possible to correctly handle doors, trapdoors etcā€¦ from mods, like Misisdoors. However there still could be some mods that may not work properly. If you find one please report it on the Issue Tracker on GitHub
  • Add pressureplate interact flag. If set to false any entity in the region wonā€™t be able to use pressure plates

@Francesco_Jimi

You can add new feature as setting a region and then can sell that region to a player using an economy plugin?
Or did i miss that part some where and you can already lol.

You actually can sell regions right now, but is not working with an economy plugin. Just the good olā€™ barter with items

• Add /rg discard command: discard all pending changes to a Region, including when creating a new one.
  • CLICKABLE FLAGS!: When editing a Region you can type /rg info to get the details about the Region you are currently editing. You can now click on any flag displayed in chat to change itā€™s value. Only works for the pending Region

Where is the permissions page located? I canā€™t seem it

Actually work in progess, right now the plugin uses just two permissions to handle stuffs. In a future release youā€™ll be able to setup your permissions for everything you need :slight_smile:

Hello,
Is there a possible way how to disable gravity gun in region?
I used
/rg itemuse false gravitygun:gravitygun

But still after restricition Iā€™m able to used that gun and also it ignores place and destroy flags.
The flags work normally. I cannot brake with other tools etc. But gravity guns arenā€™t affected by the restrictions at all.

When I try to ban other items like bows, it works but not with gravity guns.

So thank you for advise :slight_smile:

Hi, Iā€™ll look into this. Could be related to a recent bug I discovered: essentially when an Item has the same ID as the mod, the command argument parser would fail. Same if there is another Item or Entity or whatever that starts with that exact match. If you can send me a link to the mod you are using I will look that as weel :wink:

how do i stop bypass areasā€™flags? i created a kit pvp server and when i play pvp with my friends iā€™m able to destroy the arena, because iā€™m admin and i donā€™t want that. (i already try to use universeguard.region permission to false but didnā€™t work. pls help

Hi, Iā€™m having problems setting up private for mods. Players can interact with chests from the iron-chests mod even if the chests flag is set to false

Hi, the mod is: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/gravity-gun/files/2487073
Itā€™s 1.12.2 version: 7.0.1

Thanks for the report, will look into that :slight_smile:

Thank you, will see where the issue is :slight_smile:

It could be that you are OP on the server. If you are, than setting permissions has no effect

• Fixed some errors with the pvp and damage related flags for modded weapons and tools, like Tinkerā€™s construct.

• Fixed multiblocks not being replaced correctly after the break event was cancelled. Please note that this may accidentally impact other flags, so if you find any issue please report it to the Issue Tracker on GitHub and will be fixed as quickly as possible.

• /rg command now supports subcommands with specific parameters, but it doesnā€™t have tab completion

• Add new command /rg blockuse. Use this to disallow the interaction with specific blocks in the Region (for example Chests from the ironchest mod, as they are not seen as chests by Sponge)

• Reworked the itemuse flag. To allow it working with some modded items, like the gravity gun, it now removes the item from the inventory and add it back. Note that if while doing this your inventory is filled up, the item stack will be dropped on ground. A big thank you to MoseMister to his support on some issues with this system!

Also some Updates on version 3. V3 will be a MASSIVE update to the plugin. It will add some long-requested features, like poly-regions and APIs. The work on the plugin is in a good state right now, almost every command has been implemented or improved, both existing and new commands (yes, you read it correct, there will be new commands). Also, the plugin is being developed with extensibility in mind, meaning there will be some ways to make addons for the plugin itself. This mean that some functionalities that are in the plugin right now (such as the Region rent system) will become an addon, to leave the base plugin as clean as possible (since not everyone might need such feature). But, to answer the big question: when will come out? The answer isā€¦ I donā€™t know. Iā€™m doing all the best I can to release it as soon as possible, and the fact that Iā€™ve been at home full time for the last 2 months surely helped a lot. But there are certain days, especially during the week, where my actual job drains all energies from me, so Iā€™m really sorry if I canā€™t work every day on this new version. But all I can say is that you will definitively love it when will come out, so please be patient, it will worth the wait :wink:

How can I create regions?

a mod conflict with Multi Mine.
this mod will prevent region to protect block when you set it.
itā€™s a mod in RLCRAFT.
github: LoganZEX