UNMAINTAINED - 🌍 Nations [v2.5] - Towny-like protection plugin

Just turn the Public flag off.

It doesn't work for Admin Nation.

Admin guide : "Zone you put up for sale in admin nation are buyable by everyone."

Oh I see, I have never wanted them to be anything but public, so never tried it.

Hi! I have updated the chinese translation for the newest Nations. I hope it can be helpful.

@KingBulleN Explanation of the difference between open and public flags has been added to the wiki, Thanks @yepidoodles for answering the questions :wink:

@Jinlin_Chen Thanks ! I've update it.

Ok. But would you agree to add this feature for the Admin Nation ? Thanks !

I'm sorry but I don't have the time to work on Nations anymore, however TheoKah is now working on it. You can open an issue on the github repo to have an answer from him.

TheoKah has updated Nations to Pre-release v2.5

Hi there !

We use your last version of nations 2.5, on a sponge server with mods in 1.10.2. We had a little issue, when we restart our server all our memberslist of nations are wiped and noone are in those files.

Could you please help us ?

Hi @Groovy_Cat

To report any bug, I suggest you open an issue on the github repo. Since I don’t really work on the plugin anymore, you’ll need an answer from TheoKah who know works on it.

Nations Release v2.5

Targets SpongeAPI v5.1.0

Changelog

• Fixed a lag problem on servers with a lot of nations
  • Add extra protections to signs when using mods to edit them
  • Cleaner particles on /n see
  • Fixed a ‘Nation too close’ bug
  • Updated chinese lang file
  • Fixed a problem with mods bypassing protections
  • Add message in console when zone is deleted
  • :warning:️No longer auto-claiming 1 block and spawn when creating a nation
  • Added a config line to switch to chunk-claim instead of the golden axe (enableGoldenAxe)
  • Fixed a bug where public zones were not buyable when buyer has no nation
  • :warning:️Entering zones / nation / wild no longer display in chat but above inventory
  • Add commands to change nations tags
  • Add config entry to change in chat nation tags
  • Add /na {set,del}spawn
  • Fix clickable menu for admin nations
  • Can now autojoin spychat channel with perm node nations.admin.spychat

Anyway to make it so that lets say certain groups can claim more or les blocks than the other groups?

for example:

Default 1000
DonatorGroup1 5000
DonatorGroup2 10000
etc
etc
etc?

Not currently, but you’re welcome to suggest it on the Github :slight_smile:

Is there a config to set the number of zones each citizen can buy in a nation?

Hello, I am getting this error spammed in the server console when any player is online on the server

[Server thread/ERROR] [Sponge]: Could not pass SpawnEntityEvent$Spawner$Impl to Plugin{id=nations, name=Nations, version=2.6, description=A towny-like worldguard-like zone managment plugin., url=https://github.com/Arckenver/Nations, authors=[Arckenver, Carrot], source=mods/Nations-2.6.jar}
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.spongepowered.api.event.entity.SpawnEntityEvent.getTargetWorld()Lorg/spongepowered/api/world/World;
at com.arckenver.nations.listener.MobSpawningListener.onEntitySpawn(MobSpawningListener.java:17) ~[MobSpawningListener.class:2.6]
at org.spongepowered.common.event.listener.SpawnEntityEventListener_MobSpawningListener_onEntitySpawn53.handle(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
at org.spongepowered.common.event.RegisteredListener.handle(RegisteredListener.java:95) ~[RegisteredListener.class:1.11.2-6.1.0-BETA-17]
at org.spongepowered.common.event.SpongeEventManager.post(SpongeEventManager.java:349) [SpongeEventManager.class:1.11.2-6.1.0-BETA-17]
at org.spongepowered.common.event.SpongeEventManager.post(SpongeEventManager.java:366) [SpongeEventManager.class:1.11.2-6.1.0-BETA-17]
at org.spongepowered.common.SpongeImpl.postEvent(SpongeImpl.java:192) [SpongeImpl.class:1.11.2-6.1.0-BETA-17]
at org.spongepowered.common.event.tracking.phase.generation.GenerationPhase.spawnEntityOrCapture(GenerationPhase.java:142) [GenerationPhase.class:1.11.2-6.1.0-BETA-17]
at org.spongepowered.common.event.tracking.CauseTracker.spawnEntity(CauseTracker.java:652) [CauseTracker.class:1.11.2-6.1.0-BETA-17]
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72838_d(SourceFile:2512) [lw.class:?]
at net.minecraft.world.WorldEntitySpawner.func_77192_a(SourceFile:775) [ajz.class:?]
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72835_b(SourceFile:198) [lw.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(SourceFile:1563) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(SourceFile:335) [lh.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(SourceFile:562) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:466) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_74]

Here is a list of plugins and versions on the server:

Thanks.
Hisha.

EDIT: I just updated from Nations 2.4 which had the same problem btw. I hoped that updating would’ve resolved the issue, unfortunately, that was not the case.

@Hisha These versions of Nations are not compatible with API 6+ (1.11.2+), new versions for those are being worked on.

Ah, I see. The plugin seems to work fine though, except for the spam…

But it’s good to know that it’s being worked on :slight_smile:

So i’ve came across a very weird issue where players cannot break anything in my nation. I can since i’m the leader and have the * perm, but even co-owners with same perm cannot break anything inside the nation. They can break outside of the nation but not inside! help!

Have you set the permissions correctly within the Nation or the Zone you have created? Feel free to PM me on Discord if you need any help - yepidoodles#5971

Can you add a feature/command that can toggle the prefixes on and off.

/n prefix - toggles the [nation] [rank] to show or not show