[OLD] VillagerShops - Set up Mobs of any type as admin shop. Shops will use a Inventory-Menu to buy/sell items

@DosMike Hey, I know this wasn’t necessarily designed for SpongeAPI 5.0 but I keep on getting this weird “LLAMA” error on MC 1.10.2:

https://i.gyazo.com/54d6d5e07bf02f7ef5877b2bb1f4976d.png

I’m running SpongeVanilla 5.2.0-BETA-395 for Minecrafr 1.10.2. I’ve downloaded LangSwitch aswell.

Buying and selling items did not work in my tests with API 5, so I didn’t bother any further.
For the error: that’s about Llamas, an animal that was added in a later version of Minecraft.
Why is it there? Probably because your server does not know Llamas.

Edit: I might try to fix it once the WebAPI implementation is done
Edit2: And after I made it run with the latest sponge and it’s cause refactor. Forward updating is more important to me than legacy fixes

Hello ! I think your plugin is very great and helpful. Tm Chinese and I’m sure that
Chinese player will love it. So can I reposted this plugin to a Chinese Minecraft
forum?
I hope to get your transportation authorization. I will certainly mark your name,
description and the original post on the website. But some websites like YouTube was
unluckily blocked. So can I create a Chineses download link for the people who can’t
visit the websites?
Please forgive my English level. I hope you can understand it.
Pumpkin

This will not translate future updates, but you are free to repost this on chinese communities so.
I would appreciate if you could provide chinese translation files for my GitHub page in return.

On SpongeForge 1.12.2 NPCs are not displayed. There are no errors in the console.If the plugin will be works, I’ll do the Russian translation.

Could you please provide more information?
Sponge versiom, plugin version, are you using forge? Is tge problem happening with /vshop create?

spongeforge-1.12.2-2529-7.0.0-BETA-2736
The latest version of the plugin.
All commands are executed, there are no errors in the console. Configuration files are created. Only the NPCs are missing.
Tomorrow I’ll check on the latest version of SpongeForge.

Tested on spongeforge-1.12.2-2529-7.0.0-BETA-2742.jar
.[08:45:35] [pool-3-thread-5/INFO] [langswitch]: No country specifig translations for English, switching to en.lang
[08:45:50] [Server thread/INFO]: Mr_Krab (world @ 8582 72 27303) : /vshop
[08:45:55] [Server thread/INFO]: Mr_Krab (world @ 8582 72 27303) : /vshop create
[08:46:12] [Server thread/INFO]: Mr_Krab (world @ 8582 72 27303) : /vshop create minecraft:pig NONE Test
[08:46:51] [pool-3-thread-7/INFO]: [BeanClean] Выброшеные вещи удалятся через 60 cекунд.
[08:47:21] [pool-3-thread-11/INFO]: [BeanClean] Выброшеные вещи удалятся через 30 cекунд.
[08:47:51] [pool-3-thread-10/INFO]: [BeanClean] Убрано 17 вещей.

Ok, I’ll check this on the weekend :slight_smile:

I have a suggestion. Make it possible, when you click on the NPC, to open the menu from the VirtualChest plugin. Just in my opinion, the size of the store from one NPC in your plugin is too small to use it with mods.

1 Like

Ok, so I just ran it on my server and had no problems with spawning.
Are you sure you’re using version 1.5 (You can check this with /sponge plugins vshop)?
Maybe you have a protection plugin installed that does not allow you to spawn npcs or you lack the permission?

Edit: my argument for the original version was “well 8 items within 1 villager are more than the 2 items you can put in sign-shops for the same space” but with the sponge version the limit is increased to 18 items (and more if you have a mod that can display containers with more than 6 rows), so I’m not planning to increase or change anything in the near future

/sponge plugins vshop
ver.: 1.1

/sponge plugins vshop
ver.: 1.3.1

Where to get a 1.5?

I tried to Download 1.5 but it said I was unauthorized. :frowning: I currently have 1.1 and I’m having the issue of the missing villager. Can someone help me :slight_smile: thanks!

The link to version 1.5 is incorrect on the ore page. I download your plugin from GitHub. Latest version.
NPCs are not created. Here is a list of plugins and mods that I have installed. I also tried to create in an unprotected area. The result is the same.

[08:15:51] [Server thread/INFO]: Mr_Krab (world @ -106 68 48) : /vshop create minecraft:villager NONE TEST
sponge plugins vshop
[08:16:13] [Server thread/INFO]: console: /sponge plugins vshop
[08:16:13] [Server thread/INFO]: VillagerShops v1.3.1
ID: vshop
Description: Set up Mobs of any type as admin shop. Shops will use a Inventory-Menu to buy/sell items
URL: GitHub - DosMike/VillagerShops: Minecraft VillagerShops on SpongePowered
Authors: DosMike
Main class: de.dosmike.sponge.vshop.VillagerShops
sponge plugins
[08:16:24] [Server thread/INFO]: console: /sponge plugins
[08:16:25] [Server thread/INFO]: Plugins (22): Minecraft, Minecraft Coder Pack, SpongeAPI, SpongeForge, CatClearLag, CmdCalendar, EasyScoreboards, EconomyLite, GriefPrevention, JobsLite, LangSwitch, LuckPerms, Nucleus, PlaceholderAPI, SkinsRestorer, TabManager, UltimateChat, Universe Guard, VillagerShops, VirtualChest, VirtualTool, commandlogger
sponge mods
[08:16:31] [Server thread/INFO]: console: /sponge mods
[08:16:31] [Server thread/INFO]: Mods (43): Minecraft, Minecraft Coder Pack, Forge Mod Loader, Minecraft Forge, SpongeAPI, SpongeForge, BetterBedrockGen, Binnie Core, Binnie’s Botany, Binnie’s Design, Binnie’s Extra Bees, Binnie’s Extra Trees, Binnie’s Genetics, Biomes O’ Plenty, Cavern, CoFH Core, CoFH World, CodeChicken Lib, Deadly Monsters, FastAsyncWorldEdit, Fishing Net Mod, FoamFix, FoamFixCore, Forestry, Giacomo’s Foundry, Gravestone Mod, IndustrialCraft 2, Mantle, Multi-Storage, NetherPortalFix, Netherending Ores, QuantumStorage, Reborn Core, Redstone Arsenal, Redstone Flux, ShetiPhian-Core, Tech Reborn, Thermal Dynamics, Thermal Foundation, Tinkers’ Construct, Tree Chopper, WorldEdit, mercurius_updater
[08:16:43] [Server thread/INFO]: console: /sponge version
[08:16:43] [Server thread/INFO]: SpongeForge
Minecraft: 1.12.2
SpongeAPI: 7.0.0-SNAPSHOT-cc44fdf
SpongeForge: 1.12.2-2529-7.0.0-BETA-2742
Minecraft Forge: 14.23.0.2529

Sorry everyone, I don’t know how this happened, but I somehow managed to pack the wrong builds… I just compiled it again, so it should now actually download version 1.5

2 Likes

Thank you. But I can not find the language file. And I do not understand how to put the translation if I do it.

translation files are on github (in the code tab and in the release archive). If you want to add a russian translation you’d have to create config/vshop/Lang/ru.lang (you can copy en.lang as template).

How do i target a shop to delete it?

Edit: Nevermind i figured it out. :smiley:

I translated the plugin into Russian, but the translation is not activated. Even after rebooting the server, English is always used.

Did you place the translation inside the servers folder as config/vshop/Lang/ru.lang?
If your client or system is english the game will report that language to the server and langswitch will use it for you. The default language (in case the client’s language is not available) is set to the servers language. So if it’s still english after using /language ru think you might have placed the translation in a wrong directory? Also: if you want the server’s default language to be russian you can create a config to overwrite the default language.
Please seek the LangSwitch page here or on GitHub for more information on LangSwitch