[OLD] VillagerShops - Set up Mobs of any type as admin shop. Shops will use a Inventory-Menu to buy/sell items

Yes, I did everything right. The system I have is Russified (Ubuntu Server 16.04). I transferred the Russian text to the English language file and the messages in the chat became Russian, but the menu remained English.

you should not have to replace the English language file. Iā€™m a bit confused, what menu do you mean? The shop inventory? Youā€™ll need version 1.5.2 1.5.1 for that (it has 5 new translations for the inventories)

I used the latest version with GitHub.
https://hastebin.com/atidabesix.pl

Also, I have an error in the console when opening a store, in which there are renamed items and items with a description.

Ok, it seems that this problem is fixed after reconnectingā€¦ Iā€™ll look into that, but thatā€™s a LangSwitch issue
Edit: Player.getLocale() is currently equal to CommandSource.getLocale(), which only returns Locales.DEFAULT, so the server language. I might add a geoip service at some point or wait for sponge to put something behind that. Currently your players will have to use /language ru, or you can delete all lang files but ru.lang and put DefaultLocale=ru in a config\langswitch.conf.

On other notes: the sell item currently promotes the buy price and Iā€™d dense the inventory a bit more allowing for 9 more items to be placed in a shop, which makes 18 more than the original version and 26 more than a sign shop sign :smiley:

Update for both plugins should follow this weekend

langswitch did not create the config.

i know, because its really only this one entry and is was ment to not be necessary. just create it.

I have a Minecraft Modded server for 1.12.2 and Iā€™ve been using this plugin for shops and it has been working great! But for some reason, it has stopped letting us create new shops. it will say success but nothing will be there. Iā€™m using version 1.5.1 Thank you for this awesome plugin!

There is an issue regarding this problem on Git, could you please send me your vshop.conf? Iā€™m currently not able to reproduce the problem.

Version 1.6

Now available at Ore or and GitHub

1 Like

Iā€™ve created an admin shop, and now when I try to purchase or sell and Item it wonā€™t do anything. No items added or removed and no money transferred. Is there something that I am missing with the creation of the shop?

Version 1.8.1

Now available on Ore and GitHub

added /vshop ledger
vshop.ledger.base, vshop.ledger.others
added flag -o to /vshop added
shops now save with world
changed /vshop reload
added sponge:human as skin-able shop npc
added /vshop list
vshop.edit.admin
added chat now notifies players about purchases
added vshop.option.dailyincome.limit

1 Like

what does [Skin Mean]

yeah what does that mean, I also need a money plugin thats compatible with this
any ideas?

I left that tbh cuz it broke my server. I tried to spawn a villager as a shop and it spawned so many pixelmon npc. so i just learned how to edit the shops

add me on discord lets talk this out, Louie#4875

Hi, I want use the command ā€œ/vshop createā€ but when I whrite the command I have this message ā€œUsage: /vshop create [ā€“at ] [ā€“skin ] [<Nameā€¦>]ā€
I already used all command posible but nothing and each time I have the same message
Can you help me or give me an exemple of command ?

Hi !
Thanks for this amazing plugin so easy to use <3
Two things :

• My console logs says this when I change a NPC
    08.07 00:11:57 [Server] Server thread/INFO [langswitch]: Missing translation shop.item.buy.one

• And can you add the possibility to translate messages from this plugin ?

Thanks <3

this Plugin is broken, msg on discord I got a really good Shop Plugin Louie#4875

You surely can translate messages that is why the plugin uses LangSwitch.
There is a Lang folder in /config/vshop and you can translate everything you want here.

@Louie_Beltran : Plugin is not broken and DosMike has a discord.

VillagerShops is not broken.
The problem is that Pixelmon does not allow villagers to exist, removing them in order to place a trainer. VillagerShops by that looses the link to the shop NPC and tries to respawn the shop thinking it died.
I will not add support Pixelmon tho as the original was shut down by the Pokemon Company and I highly doubt that they will permit the successor once they notice it.

The skin parameter is a dynamic parameter usually accepting variants for vanilla mobs as listed in the minecraft wiki