VillagerShops - Set up Mobs of any type as admin shop. Shops will use a Inventory-Menu to buy/sell items

On spongeforge-1.12.2-2768-7.1.6-RC3593 when i restart my server all the shop npcs are unusable the npc is still standing there but nothing shows up for a gui and /vshop list is empty.

A new version has been released for VillagerShops, it is available for download here.

Switched shop rendering to MegaMenus as a more stable Menu API

This is a beta build, translations may be broken.
If you’re updating you’ll have to delete ledger db in config/vshop.
This version requires the plugin MegaMenus

(For some reason I can’t create a beta channel for this on Ore right now, sorry)

A new version has been released for VillagerShops, it is available for download here.

Fixed a bug that deleted items on the cursor when closing the menu

This is a beta build, translations may be broken.
If you’re updating you’ll have to delete ledger db in config/vshop.
This version requires the plugin MegaMenus

(For some reason I can’t create a beta channel for this on Ore right now, sorry)

• Fixed inventory row calculation

Changed menu rendering to use MegaMenus

So I accidently forgot to turn off the pixelmonvillager config for pixelmon and overnight alot of npcs spawned near my home, how do I get rid of them all without deleting any player/pixelmon/world data

useing the kill command. I recommend you check the wiki on selectors as thery are pretty powerful.
it should be something like /kill @e[type=MOBID]. I don’t remember the mobid for trainers tho, also you can add r=100 as parameter to only delete mobs in a 100 block radius.

https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Commands

When adding enchantment books into the shop it will not identify the same book if it wasn’t directly purchased from the shop.

Is it possible to make it so there doesn’t have to be both a buy and a sell option? Like, if one only wants the option to buy an item, but not have it display a sell option for it in a different slot, could it be made to have flags to specify “buy only” or “sell only”?
( ex. “/vshop add [ -b BuyPrice ] [ -s SellPrice ] [ Currency ]” )

And to take it a step further, possibly make it so different currencies could be defined for buy and sell separately?
( ex. “/vshop add [ -b BuyPrice [Currency] ] [ -s SellPrice [Currency] ]” )

@Daquesha I do not quite understand. do you mean the enchantment is not on a book after purchase from a shop?

@Lil_Allie_Astra omitting prices is already a thing (use ~ instead of a number). Separate currency options for buy and sell prices seem a bit overkill to me, but if enough people want it I will think about a way to add that (possibly without breaking the current syntax)

If added, I think having a separate currency on buy and sell would work with flags in the syntax I stated, but not sure how otherwise. Also, didn’t know about the tilde for omission of price. Thanks.

hi why dose it says i chat that the anti glitch system was triggerd and i need to restart

• Tried to fix false positives in AntiGlitch system

That’s a bug, that I hop to just have fixed. also you can use /mm pardon <PLAYER> instead of restarting the server

thank you great suport and best plugin

• Fix Issues #35, #36, #57 (maybe #47)
  • Rework Shop Interface:
    • Buy and Sell are now merged into single slots
    • Shops now paginate, removing the item cap
    • Purchase quantities can be selected manually
    • As a result shop prices are now added per single item
  • Shop entries can now ignore damage or nbt

• Added VersionChecker
  • Added translation downloader
  • Added option to remove items from the shop UI
  • Added actualy config to set default sell amount
  • New filter --nbt oredict to allow oredict items
  • Buy quantity is not full, half, quarter stack or single items
  • Fixed issues with entites that don’t support DisplayNames
  • Switched to gradle build system
  • This project is now jitpack compatible
  • Restructures project into sub-packages

is their a way to get rid of the iron nugget and bukkit off the vshop menus? I would like the quantity set by the admins

Never mind, its the translations confusing me

• changed /vshop add flag -nbt to -filter
  • added /vshop add filter TYPE_ONLY
  • added smart click
  • added thousands separator to prices
  • fixed color codes in translations