VirtualChest - Provide virtual chest GUIs for menus like ChestCommands (SpongeForge/SpongeVanilla 1.10.2, 1.11.2, and 1.12.2)

@_InfinityMC Well, It’s possible. Here is an example:

Position-1-1 {
    Item {
        Count = 1
        ItemType = "minecraft:diamond"
        UnsafeDamage = 0
        DisplayName = "&l1 dirt => 64 diamonds"
    }
    KeepOpen = true
    PrimaryAction = "cost-item: 1; console: give %player_name% minecraft:diamond 64"
    PrimaryRequiredItem {
        Count = 1
        ItemType = "minecraft:dirt"
        UnsafeDamage = 0
    }
}

@Man_Of_Jupiter Yes, it’s safe. LGPL rules that you can do anything you want with this plugin and its source code unless you want to distribute the modified version. There are some restrictions about redistribution in LGPL, but LGPL doesn’t care how you use it yourself.

@zzzz [22:19:49] [Server thread/ERROR] [Sponge/]: Could not pass InteractItemEvent$Sec - Pastebin.com doesnt seem to be working.
virtualchest { TextTitle = "&3Fossil Cleaner and Reviver" Rows = 4 - Pastebin.com

Has a economy api been added to this?

@_InfinityMC Is this bug still available on v0.3.9?

@Kyle_Parkin VC does support checking the player’s saving.

So would I be able to create something that when you hover over it it shows you your savings? If so could I get an example?

@Kyle_Parkin Well, the PlaceholderAPI wiki may help you. There are some placeholders for players’ balances.

Hello @zzzz,

I think the virtualchest formats changed from version 3.9 to 4.1. Is there a converter for it?

Is there a support thread or discord. I am having issues trying to have the chests ignore permissions.
Slot4 {
Item {
ItemType = “minecraft:diamond_helmet”
Count = 1
UnsafeDamage = 0
DisplayName = “&a&lTeleport to Faction Home”
ItemLore = [
“&e&lThis will teleport you to your faction’s home”
]
}
PrimaryAction {
Command = “f_home”
KeepOpen = false
}
IgnoredPermissions = [
“cmdcontrol.scripts.factionshome.base”
]
}

I use SpongeForge 1.12.2, all menus are empty, even standard ones. There are no errors in the console. I apologize for my english, I used google translator.

@SnowBlitzz Not yet.

@Semenkovsky_Ivan Make sure that you are using the latest version of SpongeForge.
VirtualChest required at least 1.12.2-2503-7.0.0-BETA-2709 of SpongeForge 1.12.2.

Does that mean there will be one soon?

I really hope so cuz I have a lot of files that would be a pain to manually change.

Does commands support entitytags? /give %player_name% spawn_egg 1 0 {EntityTag:{id:“minecraft:horse”,SaddleItem:{id:saddle,Count:1}}} Doesnt work.

SpongeForge 1.12.2 Latest build —> Error

Any command that is available when you type it in the console, will be fine.

Excellent plugin.
Please add the sound of opening/close the menu and the retry delay timer. Also, you can add url bindings to messages from the menu.

I’m now working on this, and the feature will be included in v0.4.4.

Maybe what you mean is … cooldown?

Yes, this is what I had in mind. Google translator is not accurate enough. :grin: