VirtualChest - Provide virtual chest GUIs for menus like ChestCommands

Just refer to the Minecraft Wiki for finding which tag is used for display names. The solution for what you said may be like this:

UnsafeData {
  display {
     Name = "Copper Ore"
  }
}
1 Like

@SykoUSS @hellbringer616 Currently it is not possible because it is not compatible with what VC is currently design for.

The design principle of VC is actually not considering the player’s inventory. It is only focused on the (virtual) chest GUI itself, and the item held by the cursor. VC has added the SearchInventory option to newer versions, but this feature is just like a patch, which allows VC to search the player’s inventory and find if there are items that match, and submit the action as if the items are held by the cursor. Therefore, the current design principle cannot support multiple items at once, because you cannot hold multiple types of items on only one cursor at all.

However, this is a very useful design and I will consider add support in the future.

2 Likes

Solution?

You need to add more to the sprite. As I see you’re just calling the sprite but not the specific one for that pokemon

I’m specifying for the slot 1 sprite, U understand?

Like Khaoz Example

Ah yeah I see. Are you updated with the latest placeholders and such?

iirc You can use %party_1_% now too

SpriteName = "%party_1_texturelocation%"

Dont work

PlaceholderAPI-4.5.1

What about pixelmon placeholders version?

A new version has been released for VirtualChest, it is available for download here.

• Added ByteItems support (thanks to #82)
  • Fixed that format codes are dropped in display texts (#84)
  • Solved a potential thread safety issue occurred when actions are submitted

A new version has been released for VirtualChest, it is available for download here.

• Added ByteItems support (thanks to #82)
  • Fixed that format codes are dropped in display texts (#84)
  • Solved a potential thread safety issue occurred when actions are submitted
  • Change version number from v1.0.0-rc-2 to v1.0.0-rc-3 to make ore happy

The player can only buy the item, with the amount determined?
Example: If he wants to buy 32 but only has 64 configured and he has the money to buy 32 he can not?

hey, if i wanted to use the Unbreakable nbt data or other nbt datas how would i do it?

@_InfinityMC If what you want to set is Unbreakable only, just set the Unbreakable to true like this and it should work properly:

Item {
    Count = 1
    ItemType = "minecraft:diamond_sword"
    UnsafeDamage = 0
    Unbreakable = true
}

If you want to customize nbts, just consider the UnsafeData part of your configuration: https://github.com/ustc-zzzz/VirtualChest/wiki/3-Slots-And-Requirements#the-unsafedata-attribute

@iPoox_Edition Please refer to the RepetitionUpperLimit field: https://github.com/ustc-zzzz/VirtualChest/wiki/3-Slots-And-Requirements#the-repetitionupperlimit-field

Is it possible to have a menu pop up when they click a entity? Like a villager?

Hello,

Is there anyway to set it up where it requires a specific item from someones inventory. When I say specific, I know that you can require items, but like a specific ItemName and ItemLore.

Thanks!

In this version support for ByteItems was added.

First run /byteItems save <your-id> with your item in hand, then modify the VirtualChest config like so

Item {
    ItemType = "byte-items:your-id"
}