VoteRight - Sponge's First Votifier Listener [Discontinued]

Yeah I was on Star 1.6.10 the whole time, I’ll try the tweaked version but too afraid to test it since its too abusive. Players who’ve found out can get infinite money ;_;

I look over all of my voting sites and their info. Everything is setup correctly, yet, my players continue to get 1 reward for their first vote and no rewards afterwards. Is there something wrong with my config or this plugin?

So how do I fix my issue?

I’m so sorry! I posted a response but it didn’t update.

I tried to say:

Are you still using the same config I provided? Can you stop the server and post the log.txt from the voteright config folder/

I am using the same config you gave me before.

I’m not having issues using your config on my test server, might be another plugin interfering? 2 votifier plugins?

Log.txt as requested.

Is this after the server stopped? Because it only saves after the server stops…

Yes, it is. We stop the server to fix any and all bugs possible on Fridays.

That’s very odd… according to that only two votes have ever been received (one from /vr sim and one from a test service)…

What happens when you run the /votetop command?

I have no idea. 1) Server is still down. 2) Never used the command.

I see from the log that the votes to pixelmonservers.com are being tracked properly, but the other two sites are not.

Update:

I am now completely confused…

You see where I am now.

Any fix for this?

I don’t see anything in VoteRight that could be causing this… there must be something specific to your server. What happens if you setup a clean server with no other plugins and mods? Is the bug still present?

So there’s no reason at all that this should be happening…

Not that I can see in the code :frowning:

Is it possible there are any crashes/stack traces in the server logs?

What version of sponge are you on btw

##Version v1.2.3.SkipAFew.99.100 (VoteRight 1.1.3)
So I skipped a couple versions because I was originally going to update to 1.1.0 because of a ‘large’ change, but three times I went back and added/changed some stuff.

Changelog:

• Nothing has changed in VoteRight, except that it now requires Star 1.7.3
  • StarAPI now has a “dumping” system, which collects a bunch of info that could be useful for debugging and packages it into a single file. Plugins have to opt-in to this, so it won’t collect any sensitive data like your votifier keys. (See below for detail)

Downloads:

###The Dumping System
Star 1.7.0 introduces the dumping system (with bug fixes and improvements in 1.7.1-1.7.3). As aforementioned, the system collects files and data useful for debugging (such as logs, configs, and versions), and packages it into a single .zip file. Plugins have to opt-in to configuration collection, so sensitive data, like votifier keys, will not be collected. (If your a developer, and want to opt your plugin in to have its configuration collected, add star as a dependency and add the @DumpConfig annotation to the plugin class. I’ll have more info on this when I finally decide to release StarAPI on the forums). Below is a list of every the dumping system collects:

• Versions
  • Sponge
  • Minecraft
  • Java
  • Every Plugin
  • JVM Name and Vendor
  • OS Name
  • Sponge implementation type
  • List of all plugins, mods, and the id, version and authors of each
  • Server Logs
  • Configuration Folders
  • Only for plugins that opt-in
  • For more fine grained control, plugins can select certain files to exclude from collection
  • Custom information
  • Plugins can register custom information dumpers to output custom debug information, VoteRight does this for listing valid schemas and registered vote counts

The debug dumps are saved under the star config folder, in the “debug” folder.

Star will automatically create a debug dump on server startup, but a new one can also be created by running the command “/star dump”

@Quakethorn if you can, install the new versions and provide me with the .zip file located in the StarAPI config folder, in the debug folder, that’d be great.