Way to fix my 1.7.10 Cauldron servers?

I’m new to using Sponge (used to run a 1.7.10 Cauldron server with BungeeCord set up), but now the servers won’t run at all, and keep saying “Unable to access jarfile, blah blah blah”, so far can’t find a way to fix it. So I’m trying out Sponge…but now, is there a world edit/world guard that works for Sponge? I’m trying to rebuild my server with Sponge but can’t seem to find any plugins that help with world editing/protections. Also, is there any way to fix my 1.7.10 Cauldron servers? There were so many mods on there, I miss it. I’ve tried looking up ways to fix it, but everything I have found so far isn’t working. I have Windows 10 if that helps any.

Edit: Got BungeeCord working, but it seems BungeePortals isn’t working. How can I make it so that players can connect to the other servers without that plugin?

Thanks
Qmat

Welcome on board !
You might have a path issue with cauldron but I havent been using it for way too long so I can’t help you.

However, sponge does have a world edit and worldguard, you should look at “Fast Async World Edit” and RedProtect, GriefPrevention, UniverseGuard, Nations…

I hope you will find the right plugins for you and if you want support for your cauldron server, maybe add some screenshots and logs to help us.

Hi Keuterio, Thank you very much,

https://cyberdynecc.github.io/Thermos/install

i had luck with that for 1.7. it runs like a dream with 220 mods…unlike 1.10.2 lol