Website Status API

I’m hoping to eventually add server status as well as other cool stuff. Does anyone know of a plugin that is very similar to the Enjin Plugin? Any help would be great!

Also, I’m planning on using the Flarum forum software if that makes a difference.

Thanks!

there’s GitHub - yariplus/minecraft-nodebb-integration: A plugin for Minecraft servers for integration with a NodeBB forum.
which works with sponge, forge, bukkit etc. but it’s for NodeBB

a quick google search showed nothing similar for Flarum

thanks, it looks great and i would use it if NodeBB wasn’t so expensive. I can not afford to spend $100 a month just for a website.

the paid plan is optional, it’s open source and you can host it yourself

https://docs.nodebb.org/en/latest/#installing-nodebb

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll have to check it out! Know of any tutorials that might be useful in the setup?

I don’t think you’ll find any plugins that provide the same functionality on the same scale as Enjin for self hosted forum software. If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions regarding Enjin I’d be happy to listen and address them.

Regards,
Evan Lindsay
Enjin Minecraft Plugin Developer

I really like Enjin, I think it is a perfect solution to having a website just for minecraft. The only reason I ask for an alternative is because I like hosting my own websites at home where I have easier access to them and can get away with all the monthly charges associated with services like Enjin or minecraft hosting companies. Also another thing is that I have my own domain and if I go to Enjin it would mean I would have to transfer it over to your services correct? After first buying an Advanced or Ultimate Enjin package. I don’t think I could ever find an API that does all that you guys do, I especially like how you are able to integrate ranks from servers into the website.

I would love to hear your feedback on this.

Thanks

You should still be able to use your dns of choice if you wish to. This little help topic explains how to do so: https://support.enjin.com/hc/en-us/articles/200375774-Continue-using-your-own-DNS-but-point-your-domain-to-Enjin