What browsers does everyone use?

I use chrome mostly as my main browser, with waterfox as the secondary(waterfox for sites that have java applets in them as I don’t like having both 32 bit and 64 bit versions of java installed on the system at the same time.). I do wish that chorme would come out with a 64 bit version of their browser for windows, while you can build/install your own 64 bit version for linux.

They do have a 64 bit version it’s right here… http://www.omgchrome.com/install-google-chrome-64-bit-windows/

The last time that I looked for a 64 bit build of chrome for windows was sometime a few months ago.

I use Torch

A combination of Chrome, Safari and Firefox.

But they don’t have 64-Bit for Mac :frowning:

Your argument is invalid

I’ve never had this problem with chrome. It has happened often with IE…

Going to use Octium when its totally finished as my primary browser.

2 Likes

Same as @xxmarijnw

1 Like

Custom browser all the way.

Internet Explorer 2.

Google Chrome.
ftw

I use chrome, and IE to install chrome…

1 Like

I have two “primary” depending on which system:
Firefox w/ Pentadactyl or luakit

Lynx. :wink:

Really, I mostly use Chrome. If I’m working on a project where I need some sort of order to the madness though, it’s hard to replace the grace of running Firefox with Tree-Style Tabs.

1 Like

Chrome Ftw!! ‘’

1 Like

I havent used half those browsers so i cant critisize, but, i use google chrome with firefox as a backup.

1 Like

Agreed! #GoChrome @GoPro.

1 Like

As a web developer I have to test upon most browsers so I have the following browsers installed:

(Five major)

• Google Chrome
  • Opera
  • MSIE
  • Firefox
  • Safari
    (Others)
  • K-Meleon
  • Maxthon (Big in China apparently)
  • Pale Moon
  • SeaMonkey
  • Arora
  • Konqueror

Though my main browser is Google Chrome followed by Opera, Safari, MSIE and Firefox (Firefox has too many problems that it’s a miracle they aren’t known about)

1 Like