What OS do you use?

Windows 8.1 :blush: and CentOS 7.

1. Windows 7 (Mainly .NET-Development and gaming)
  2. OpenSuSE 13.1 (Everything else)

Pc1 :

• Windows 7 Professional
  • Linux Ubuntu 14.04
    Pc2 :
  • Windows 8.1

Windows 2012 Enterprise Server
Windows 8.1
Ubuntu in a Virtual Box
iOS

(My iMac is gathering dust because current versions of OSX do not support. :\ Not happy with Apple on this one.)

I Mainly Use Win 7 Ultimate but i want to find a way to use Arch linux (w/o removing Win 7)

Using W7 Pro on work/school laptop
But got around 16 VM’s with different versions of different distro’s :smile:

To name a few:
Chrome(ium) OS
Mint 17 (all desktop versions)
Windows “8.1 Pro/Ent”/XP/“7 Pro/Ulti/Ent”
Elementary OS
Fedora
Debian 7
Crunchbang
Mac OSX
Android (yes a VM with Android :stuck_out_tongue:)
XBMC Gotham
PfSense
Ubuntu 14 (desktop+Server)

And for testing purposes:
ESXi 5
Win Server 2012

And a lot of double ones to as backup so i can’t accidentaly delete the folder with the VM in it :smile:

On my phone i have Android 4.1 and on all the laptops laying around in the house (and mainly my own room) it depents on what i need :smiley:

1 Like

Arch linux, usually.

1 Like

Windows 8.1 Pro. Using it since the developer preview.

1 Like

Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, variety of Debian and Red Hat based Linux distributions, Android and VMware vSphere 5.1

Windows 8 because hp skewed my ability to upgrade to windows 8.1 after hard drive failure during warranty.

Windows 8.1 (with Start8) for uni work, personal stuff and the like.
CentOS 6.5 for server stuff, like game hosting and web hosting.

meh I really dislike OS X

downloading Steam OS :slight_smile:

For me, OS X combines the best of Windows with the best of Linux. I get the super useful UNIX tools directly in my terminal, along with the wonderful Homebrew package manager, and it’s all wrapped up in a smooth UI that doesn’t flicker or crash randomly. I run Mavericks on both my desktop and my laptop, but my desktop also has Windows 7 for the occasional games (still can’t get used to Windows 8).

Debian 8 (testing) on my laptop and Debian 7 (stable) on my home server,

Windows 7 Ultimate and IOS 8

My personal desktop Windows 8.1
Laptop is Ubuntu 14.04
Personal servers are either Ubuntu or Debian.

I work with a mix of Ubuntu desktops, Ubuntu/Debian Servers at one of my jobs.

Windows 8 on PC, OSX on laptop, CentOS for servers.

Windows because of school ;-;. But when I am done school I go back to ubuntu :smile:.

Xubuntu 14.04 x86-64
Windows XP x86 via VirtualBox

Was a longtime user of Ubuntu until Unity arrived in 11.04. Switched to Xubuntu since XFCE is more efficient and less cluttered. XP VM used for release-testing of projects. Windows 7 is still installed on a partition somewhere, but it’s only there because of the OEM license.