Who's hyped for WINDOWS 10?!

Aside from the fact that it bricked my craptop, I can’t say much about using it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Because FNAF is a horrible game. XD

Yeah i own Windows 7 legit but if i want to use this license i need to upgrade it from windows 7 to Windows 10 (and then i could perform a clean installiert with the licence) but to do that i am way to lazy so i download it this way.

You literally just hit the reserve button, and when its ready it installs itself over your Windows 7/8… Not sure why you think you need to play with licenses…

2 Likes

I bet you’re just saying that because you suck at it.

Either way, I want to get it installed but Meh. It runs really slow on my computer anyway

Your license (the key which you enter when you install Windows) is being upgraded to a Windows 10 license when you “install” Windows 10 when you are still at win 7/8/8.1 but a clean install is lot Vetter especially if you are making such a big jump between versions

That still doesn’t legitimize what you’re planning to do.

I never sayed it sayed it …

It’s free.

Ouch.

You work in the tech industry long enough, and you’ll see errors on all the platforms. Unfortunately, nothing is exempt from an EBCAK.

2 Likes

everything breaks eventually. I call it job security.

1 Like

I don’t know what they’re using now, but they might have to upgrade non-free software along with it. Also, I’m not entirely sure the update is free for enterprise usage.

3 Likes

It’s not free for Enterprise updates.

1 Like

I have been using the preview for a couple months now on my main gaming rig. The performance boost is wonderful and gaming on it is solid. I have been playing MC all this time with little to no issues. Any issue I did run across was Nvidia driver issues and not Windows 10 itself.

The new look is clean and smooth.

I like it.

3 Likes

Linux >> windows >>>>>> mac

prove me wrong.
protip: you can’t

Is that a less than or more than?

2 Likes

Not sure if joke, or missed basic math.

A Mix. ;(

Protip: The open side is always the bigger number. :smile: