Why have they been taunting me, recently?

[quote][6:44:48 PM] *** inspired samsel would like to add you on Skype

hey are you online? ***
[6:45:07 PM] *** Nicholas - Ferus has shared contact details with inspired samsel. ***
[6:45:13 PM] Nicholas - Ferus: Yup. Definitely online.
[6:45:19 PM] Nicholas - Ferus: No idea who you are, tho. :slight_smile:
[6:45:45 PM] inspired samsel: hello
[6:45:47 PM] *** Call to inspired samsel, no answer. ***
[6:45:53 PM] Nicholas - Ferus: Didn’t mean to call, lol.
[6:45:54 PM] Nicholas - Ferus: Hi.
[6:46:03 PM] inspired samsel: hey i found your name on the directory. I’m 24/female wanna chat and share pics?
[6:46:16 PM] Nicholas - Ferus: Oh, awesome, another bot.
[6:46:31 PM] Nicholas - Ferus: It’s awesome, because your profile says you’re 25.
[6:46:34 PM] inspired samsel: My name is amanda i grew up in Miami… i’m kinda a small girl with big attributes lol where are you from?
[6:46:50 PM] Nicholas - Ferus: I’m from: please literally go fuck yourself.
[6:46:52 PM] inspired samsel: cool, im just bored as fuk at home! I’m single and looking… do you have any pictures to share?
[6:47:01 PM] Nicholas - Ferus: Only ones of your mom. =/
[6:47:10 PM] inspired samsel: ok, like want to see pics of me?
[6:49:38 PM] Nicholas - Ferus: I’d prefer not. You should probably an hero.
[6:49:55 PM] inspired samsel: I uploaded recent pics here… [Redacted]
[6:50:27 PM] Nicholas - Ferus: Those aren’t even all the same person.
[6:50:29 PM] Nicholas - Ferus: Are you even trying?
[6:50:49 PM] inspired samsel: talk to me like a slut baby… do you like girls that are naughty?
[6:51:01 PM] Nicholas - Ferus: Wow. That escalated quickly.
[6:51:26 PM] inspired samsel: ok i’ll show you just 1 naughty pic… [Redacted]
[6:51:39 PM] Nicholas - Ferus: She’s not even the same SKIN TONE.
[6:51:57 PM] inspired samsel: your really turning me on baby i want to cam with you (heart)
[6:52:17 PM] Nicholas - Ferus: Are you sure your crabs won’t mind?
[6:52:45 PM] inspired samsel: here! i just made you an invite to my cam, [Definitely Redacted] go there and click the green button that says accept invite.
[6:52:53 PM] Nicholas - Ferus: No thanks.
[6:53:04 PM] *** Nicholas - Ferus blocked inspired samsel ***[/quote]

Lol. I used to get emails from bots like that, but now even they don’t email me.

3 Likes

Lol your responses are great. Hope the bot author sees them for the lolz. :trollface:

2 Likes

I get that from time to time, the moment I see anything that says they found my in the skype dic, I go block and report abuse.
It doesn’t happen as much anymore :stuck_out_tongue:

am now disappointed i didn’t make funny responses with the bots that’ve poked at me

3 Likes

I’ve gotten some sketch Skype contact requests… But I think they’re human cause when my response to “Hey babe wanna chat” was (paraphrasing) “B**** who the f***'s DMs do you think you’re sliding your s***** a** into I don’t know who the f*** you are and how many diseases you have but IDFWU”, they started typing back and then just sorta stopped, lol.

Edit: Gonna drop this here: Rooster Teeth Animated Adventures - An Internet Conversation - YouTube

2 Likes