This is an idea I got from one of my friends still doing this bukkit thing. Basically if anyone has ever played this game in real life it is essentially the same thing but with a little twist, and for anyone who doesn’t know what the game is or exactly how it goes, I will explain it below.
The game is very easy to play. When the notifier says green light, you go; when it says red light you stop. The first one to the end wins and anyone still going when it says red light is out.
- Bumper - Can use his/her axe and throw it at another player. Once it hits someone, they get thrown back three blocks. (May make that configurable)
- Speeder - Can right click their powerup item, still figuring that out, and get speed 2 for two seconds and after they get a cooldown of slowness 1 for 1 sec and a cooldown for using it again or 15 seconds.
- Neo - Has passive ability to increase the time he has to stop. So he/she has more time to stop when the light is red.
- Might add in game econ or ways to make kits cost money.
- Winning rewards.
- Scoreboard system which dynamically displays who is in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.
- Any other ideas are welcome.
/rlgl add - Adds arena with current world edit selection. or may use player positions to set arenas
/rlgl del - Delete specified arena with confirmation message.
/rlgl setStart - Sets a start positions for each player in a specific arena.
/rlgl setEnd - Sets finish line where players have to cross in order to finish in a specific arena
/rlgl start - Force start races.
/rlgl end - Force kick players from a race back to specified position.
/rlgl join - Join a game
/rlgl leave - Leave a game
- Might make games joinable through signs.
- rlgl.join - Join arenas and participate in races.
- rlgl.admin.create - Allow creation of areans
- rlgl.admin.del - Allow deletion of arenas
- rlgl.admin.start - Force start games
- rlgl.admin.end - Force kick players from a game
Source - Github
Travis-CI Build -
Just a concept, in very early development and hopefully can get some sort of alpha before New Years.