World Auto-Regen with Structures in wild zones [Request]

Requires plugin, which allows you to set auto-regen of the world (must be customizable) in n chunks (must be customizable) on a wild land without a private regions (must be customizable), every n time (must be customizable).

1. Must support:
    Popular like-WG plugins: - WorldGuard, Grief Prevention, etc.
    Popular like-Towny plugins: Towny, Factions, Nations, etc. (SPONGE`s analogs)
    Popular Multi-World Management: PJW:World Manager etc

2. High Performance. High priority in optimization and high speed (no laggs).

3. It is necessary that auto-regen rebuild structures / generate new ones. And the structures could choose vanila / custom (Schematic)

4. Set an exception or low priority over the chunks in which there have been actions just now (must be customizable). For example the Miner digs iron and it does not get stuck in the stone in a moment, after auto-regen this chunk.

Are there any analogues with such a functional?
If there are no such analogs, WE can gather in a TEAM and create a common open-source project (will discussed). If something like this is WIP, plan to add such functionality, and/or connect to the development.

en,ru (ru в лс).

2 Likes

Do you want this for Sponge?

I ask this because WorldGuard, Towny, and Factions are all Bukkit plugins, with no Sponge version available.

It’s not exactly what you’re searching for but you may want to take a look at MineReset.

1 Like

Yep, These plugins have analogs for the sponge

Interesting, but not enough … I am need updated structures to build a server without wipe.
If there is nothing more suitable - it seems like i have to do it myself. I would be glad to find like-minded people.

Someone want to join the development such a plug-in?