[API 6.x/7.x] FoxGuard - The flexible world protection solution

Yeah once my remote desktop for my server stops being dumb I’ll get you a screen shot and paste bin of console and in game error I get.

See it’s working fine for me

Here’s the list of aliases you SHOULD be able to use for handlers

{“handlers”, “handler”, “handles”, “handle”, “hands”, “hand”, “h”, “flagsets”, “flagset”, “flags”, “flag”, “f”}

Feel free to take your time, I’ll just be harassing my mate while I wait. :3

In Game Error
Also nothing in the console for an error.

Oh, you’re on version 0.8.x

Version 0.9 was the one that introduced the rename.

I know cause the help text still says “flagset”

Version 0.9 also broke everything so be careful.

I’ll just stick where I’m at for right now… Lol. It works as is I’ll wait for a good workable version afterwards. Currently using Polis for the spawn protection waiting for your documentation on flagset’s for my Spawn, Drop Parties, and PvP controlling sections.

But but… you’re missing out on new features xD

Yeah but… Breaking the world wouldn’t be a good thing o.0 And you forced me to update this time xD I’m just not that into a map reset with a community of players getting mad at me lol.

Oh you misunderstood. When I said break everything. I meant in my own plugin. I don’t touch world save files, so you’re in the clear there. Just expect to have to redo the regions and handlers.

Ultimately if things go wrong, you can just go into your world files and delete all the folders with the name “foxguard” to reset everything.

1 Like

Ah ok yeah I don’t mind redoing some configs haha, I’ll gladly keep it updated and testing out everything I can on my server for you and let you know any errors, Just ask Hassan

Ask Hassan what?

About my error reporting xD I think I’ve caused him 15 updates in two days…?

What i’ve noticed with my code is that it generally doesn’t have issues.

But when it does…

It

Fucks

Itself

Over.

x3

That sounds about right, I just can’t wait for the flagset Docs so I can get going with the plugin.

They are starting to become a thing. Check the Github wiki:

1 Like

Those are looking amazing plus since Essentialcmds has been updating his /blockinfo and /entityinfo to actually give th entity ID’s for mods such as Pixelmon which I currently use. Because I’ll need to make sure the ShopKeeper Entities can be intractable inside a region. Would those Entity ID’s be the same code I use in the Flagsets?

Right now the interaction code doesn’t work. I am literally writing it as we speak. I doubt that I will add ID specific interaction filters any time soon. If I do, it will be a specialized Handler.

It would probably be a good thing for the ID specific interactions for mods that use NPC’s so you can specify which ones they can use where or which group can use a specific NPC in a certain Region. But keep it coming and your doing a great job so far :slight_smile: Can’t wait to see how far you get this plugin

Bit of a feature reveal. I will be adding a new category of object called a “Controller” which allows more fine tuned control of things like that. I’m probably going to end up just adding an specialized Controller that can analyze entity IDs.

A special type of Flagset handler for it? That does sound like it would simplify what you need to do a bit more. Have a separate Flagset handler for things like that >.< I’m a very very beginner Dev that’s attempting to learn but not getting very far. So I stick to the server side part of it and tear into configs and study to find out what’s causing an error and where it’s causing the error at xD

For a start I’ve ditched the term “FlagSet” because it’s restrictive and misleading. I’ve since replaced it with “Handler” for it to be less confusing with some of the upcoming features.

A Controller will be a special kind of Handler that can be linked with other Controllers and Handlers.

1 Like