[API 6.x/7.x] FoxGuard - The flexible world protection solution

Wait wat…

I have to look at this.

Admin Edit: MOVED from another thread. Title was “Foxguard redstone cycle in minecraft”
Please try to keep plugin discussion contained to their own threads

SpongeForge. Player can’t use redstone cycle of minecraft for something when player stand on stone plate in mainspawn server. But Admin can use redstone cycle. I need lock door in room when player stand on stone plate for player.

Thank you every comment

Thank you :slight_smile: Please let me know. I love ur plugin!

You can use command blocks to check for players in an area. That is the current work around that I am using. Note that to use this work around the player who places the redstone must have editing privileges in that region even after they place the redstone.

So i figured out leaf decay. Turns out i am an idiot and don’t know what i’m doing. There are two extra flags now specifically for leaf decay and growing crops.

Yay.

Just going to drop this link here.

I made a big long spiel and I want some feedback, If you have the patience to read the whole damn thing, it would be amazing.

1 Like

awseome thanks a ton

Oh yeah, about the fire spread thing. I’ll look into that.

Hi ~
It’s for know if you can add, or if it’s already added ? : To put the flags allowedcmds & blockedcmds to allow players to do some commands in a region, but in the same time to block some commands in this region.

For example, I want a region where players can only do the commands /spawn & /help & I want to block all the other commands, how should I do it ?

Hi !

We’re having troubles with a Handler and some flags :
We set a Handler with flag Playerpass False, and when the player is teleported in the Region, he’s stuck in blocks and die suffocating. Any ideas ?

By the way, it’s said on the wiki that a flag is called Playerleave. It’s not recognized, but the flag Playerexit exist. So maybe the bug comes from here.

Tab complete to get the flag list. If you don’t want them to suffocate don’t teleport them in there or use a exit or entry prevention.

Actually we wanted to use that flag to prevent them from entering and exiting without teleport :confused:

Bug!. I use forge 1.8.9 and spongeforge 4.1.0-1320. Foxguard error could not pass InteractEvent. When I eat food and sometime right click. Fix bug now in new version forge 1890 and sponge 1320.

can you restrict certain permission groups or groups without a certain permission from entering a foxguard region?

This is not a bug. This is called version incompatibility. also your version numbers don’t even make sense, cause your old and new numbers are pretty much the same.

Yes, there are enter and exit flags, but they are very buggy with vehicles. They just sorta explode when a player rides something into a region. You have been warned xD.

the vehicle explodes or the region explodes?

Umm… @Inscrutable would do a good job describing exactly what happens here.

Indeed. The tales we could tell… the servers we broke … sigh
Riding entities can sort-of-bypass region entry stuff, but only whilst you ride, and at a cost. Sponge needs more stuff to handle this, IIRC. Have a poem:

Riding the Forbidden

Two symptoms can present
If you enter places forbidden
Glitchy stuttering movement
Cast out if you dismount what you’ve ridden

Or sometimes riding on horseback
Trespassing in a valiant try
You find yourself being turned back
Or flying rather high into the sky

4 Likes

guess i will unfortunatly not be using foxguard ;/ cause pixelmon has alot… of rideable pokes.