WorldEdit for SpongeAPI

ok @kenzierocks Could you possibly make a simple test build for me adding a thing where it is able to proccess highe ritem ids even though they might not exist im just wondering maybe that could work?

Or, or, you could use the text ID like he literally just said would work. I donā€™t think mods even work with numerical IDs anymore. Thereā€™s certainly no facility to work with numerical IDs in sponge.

Whether it will be available //regen command?

1 Like

Iā€™ve got a little funny error:

I guess the //stack command tried to clone me there xD

//regen still not working. :disappointed:

1 Like

Crash that seems to be being caused by this.

If a player times out using FlexibleLogin the server crashes, citing an exception that seems to be linked to an undefined class in WE?

Printout can be found here

Any aid would be appreciated :slight_smile:

EDIT:

As I backtracked to try an earlier version Iā€™m currently running:
WorldEdit Sponge 1.10.2 - 6.1.5 - Snapshot - dist.jar
Flexible Login 12.3
Sponge API: 5.1.0 Snapshot 323db46
SpongeForge 1.10.2-2171-5.1.0 Beta 1983
MinecraftForge 12.18.2.2111

But the error also occurred on:
Sponge API: 5.1.0 Snapshot 6459642
SpongeForge 1.10.2-2221-5.1.0 Beta 2142
MinecraftForge 12.18.3.2221

Stacktrace

Whatā€™s the benefit compared with WorldEdit Forge?

I get an error

crash: https://hastebin.com/ewikuhobex.pl

We have some issues with Sponge for MC 1.10.2 as soon as we type a command:

> //pos1
> Mar 27, 2017 3:03:55 AM com.sk89q.worldedit.util.eventbus.EventBus dispatch
SEVERE: [WorldEdit] Could not dispatch event: com.sk89q.worldedit.event.platform.CommandEvent@1d6bf2
02 to handler EventHandler{priority=NORMAL}
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at com.sk89q.worldedit.util.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:75)
        at com.sk89q.worldedit.util.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:187)
        at com.sk89q.worldedit.util.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:173)
        at com.sk89q.worldedit.sponge.SpongePlatform$1.process(SpongePlatform.java:131)
        at org.spongepowered.api.command.dispatcher.SimpleDispatcher.process(SimpleDispatcher.java:3
36)
        at org.spongepowered.common.command.SpongeCommandManager.process(SpongeCommandManager.java:2
95)
        at net.minecraft.command.ServerCommandManager.func_71556_a(SourceFile:1083)
        at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71333_ah(DedicatedServer.java:423)
        at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:388)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:613)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:471)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at com.sk89q.worldedit.util.eventbus.MethodEventHandler.dispatch(MethodEventHandler.java:58)

at com.sk89q.worldedit.util.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:73)
        ... 11 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.boydti.fawe.object.FawePlayer.wrap(FawePlayer.java:90)
        at com.sk89q.worldedit.extension.platform.CommandManager.handleCommand(CommandManager.java:4
35)
        ... 17 more

I suspect you have more than just WorldEdit in there. Fast Async World Edit (FAWE) can introduce itā€™s own errors, and it might be worth reporting on that thread too.

2 Likes

I am having trouble getting the blocks from pixelmon to work with the worldedit on my server, Can someone help me?

This is extremely vague. What have you tried, and what specifically has not worked?

oh,download so slowly :joy: but the plugin is geart.I will wait fot it until itā€™s download be OK.

Who can give me a faster and lastest version of 1.10.2 download link?

You should try Fast Async World Edit :wink:

1 Like

The latest I can find for Minecraft 1.10.2 sponge/forge
Async WorldEdit says it works on 1.10.x, though I have not tested it.

@sk89q
Iā€™m wondering why WorldEdit is still using Item ID numbers (`navigation-wand { item=345 }" as an example) instead of the item name (ā€œitem=minecraft:compassā€)

Maybe I should ping @me4502 or @wizjany on this. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The item identifiers are part of WorldEdit-Core, this needs to be compatible with Spigot, Sponge, and Forge. Spigot does not expose the proper item names, so therefore they canā€™t be supported in WorldEdit without a major rewrite.

So what youā€™re saying is that, to support a dead platform, modded servers must suffer through using numerical IDs that change when editing using WE?

Minecraft switched from item numbers to item names at version 1.7 according to the wiki

Block/Item IDs
Can be referred to by their names, instead of numbers in commands.
Will be the only option in the future.
Necessary for the Plugin API.

If there has been no progress to the code since then, itā€™s time to move on to platforms that are up to date.