Isn't Dinnerbone updating Bukkit to 1.8?

How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren’t Real

1 Like

I don’t think it’s likely. That tweet had been before the DMCA and ultimately caused the events where the DMCA happened. With the DMCA, it’s paved a way for any developer to take down the project if they wanted. Dinnerbone would need to write code replacing all code other non-Mojang contributors made if he wanted to avoid it being taken down. Besides, even if he got all of their permission, the project is now unsupported staff-wise and Dinnerbone doesn’t want to continue to update it himself.

Also, that @Dinnerbone on these forums is an impersonator, don’t bother tagging him :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah && would have been better than ||

1 Like

I’ve never said, that bukkit is bad, but it also had another concept/structure than sponge. :slight_smile:

I totally, agree. Dinnerbone is an impersonator I see, I just copied his twitter xD

Dinnerbone is a gunna, gunna do this, gunna do that, but in the end, gunna do nothing.

• My Dad once told me I was a gunna…
1 Like

Nothing has been committed, so I don’t see it being updated anytime soon. He’s a M$ bot now.

We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

1 Like

And SWAT ;). :slight_smile:

I doubt he will. Because almost all of the Bukkit staff quit, and the DMCA takedown. There is NO WAY he can do this alone. I am sorry.

I moved 21 posts to an existing topic: Husk will be much better than sponge

3 Likes

Can we just ask dinnerbone and find out?

2 Likes

I did multiple times. He does not respond because he has so many followers and so much money to manage.

Badum tsss :stuck_out_tongue:

@5tingr4y I have to agree with you. If I’d found a bombshell like that I’d be irate to. Then again that’s why ya always read the fine print.

Dinnerbone is too busy sucking down Microsoft’s free smiley’s to have time to answer us insignificant peon’s such as us… Your best bet is to ask someone how is more competent such as TheMogMiner.

3 Likes

Well clearly I’ve offended some people with my last statement… But I stand by my word’s
no apology from me.

3 Likes

It Must Be Quite Terrifying Having A Whole Community Against Him, Im Proud of his DMCA

And Spinning On Chairs