[1.10.1/1.9.4] [MP] Veinminer not working

Hi,

I made a Block 19 server not a long time ago, eager to try this pack. But when i was playing i was noticing the mod Veinminer wasn’t working even when i had set the mode to ‘sneak’. ‘B:override.allBlocks’ was set to ‘true’ but still nothing. So now i don’t know what to try to do next to fix it. Could anybody let me know what i am doing wrong and/or give a possible answer to this problem?

Can you try running SpongeForge and Veinminer by themselves? If you can reproduce this issue, please post the versions of both mods.

Can you try running SpongeForge and Veinminer by themselves? If you can reproduce this issue, please post the versions of both mods.

I tested this on a standalone Spongeforge server but it’s still not working. There are no error’s in the server log.

Forge version: forge-1.9.4-12.17.0.1968-universal
Spongeforge version: spongeforge-1.9.4-1968-5.0.0-BETA-1494
Veinminer version: VEINMINER-0.33.0-1.9R55301919CC

Bump Does anybody have an answer for this question because Veinminer became mandatory in our Minecraft experience and we would like to have it fixed.

Sorry, I meant to reply here earlier:

The root causeof this bug is that VeinMiner checks the actual block in the world during BlockEvent.BreakEvent. Without Sponge, the block will still be unbroken (non-air) during the event. However, Sponge’s capturing logic causes the block to be set to air in the world when the event is called.

I’m currently looking into the best way to fix this.