1.12.2 sponge crash

Hello everyone! My server crashed today. But he havent crush log and main log didnt show nothing. Log:
https://hastebin.com/uwehomayuw.md

Sponge: 1.12.2-2838-7.1.7-RC3928

8:12:48] [Netty Epoll Server IO #6/ERROR] [FML]: NetworkDispatcher exception
io.netty.handler.timeout.ReadTimeoutException: null
[08:12:48] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/ERROR] [FML]: NetworkDispatcher exception
[08:13:19] [Netty Epoll Server IO #7/ERROR] [FML]: NetworkDispatcher exception
[08:13:19] [Netty Epoll Server IO #6/ERROR] [FML]: NetworkDispatcher exception

There is errors. However its not showing us the location. There are mods and plugins that are designed to clear chat spam and they sometimes spread to console and work so well/badly that it detects the most of the error as spam and clears it.

Not sure if ultimate chat has that sort of ability. However the error is a network based error, so it should be fine to reboot the server

Im crashed… again… It will be every day?
https://hastebin.com/ehoqiyepac.md
No chrash logs again. What can I do? I have to delete UltimateChat?

Im not seeing the crash text, even the start.

Due to the fact your not getting a crash log nor the shutdown text, its like the computer running is crashing or the task of Java is being killed. Its a strange case you have got there

Me too… but I dont know how to get crash log. I have not had this problem before and I dont know what I have to do.
Other servers on computer work fine, this problem just with pixelmon server.
Maybe problem with tps? After start server my tps is slowly going to down. 3-5 hours after restart and server has ~13 tps (100 players online).

If it were tps issue, it will tell you, but that is a issue.

Crash logs are typically found in

<Root>/Crash-logs/

The only thing i can really suggest is get a Java IDE (such as Intelij) and run the server though that, when the server “crashes” it will tell you the exit code … Hopefully

Im sorry but there are no crashes… I will try run server through that.

One thing I will also state - if it’s randomly hanging/crashing and getting progressively slower, It might be a memory usage issue. I would check and eliminate that cause first, as it’s usually pretty easy to check.

Do you mean something like VisualVM?

Sure. That would probably work.

You can also try sharing the entire debug.log file found under the logs folder (copy it once the server crashes and share it via gist or pastebin or similar). After the server crashes, you can also take a look in this file yourself - there might be an obvious error in it that isn’t being sent elsewhere.

FIXED! It was phosphor mod. If you have this problem you need just delete this mod.