[Abandoned] 🔑 PermissionManager [v3.0.1] [API 5.X] A simple and easy permission plugin

Thanks you so much! i didn’t realize that you actually had to add it in the config as well as the group manager. Really appreciate both of you for your help!

1 Like

Hi,

I am working with the latest spongeforge dedicated server (2094) and added this mod (PermissionManager) to the mods folder like described here (https://docs.spongepowered.org/master/en/server/management/plugins.html) but FML says its a non-mod file. I am using java 1.8. It also says later that the mods were successfully loaded, but as a admin I can not run any new command.

([20:13:22] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: FML has found a non-mod file permissionManager-2.1.3-API-5.X.jar in your mods directory. It will now be injected into your classpath. This could severe stability issues, it should be removed if possible.)

Can anyone help me, or tell me what to do, to get more information?

I guess it may not be a prob of his plugin, I guess I did config anything wrong, but can anyone help me anyway?

Thanks!

Do you have the Sponge jar inside the mods folder?

1 Like

Ok thanks! This was the problem.

I solved it by downloading the correct sponge here: spongeforge

1 Like

I like this plugin, thanks for your work.
May I suggest a new feature called “group gamemode” like this?

Yes, I could add something like that. I will check that.

PermissionManager 2.1.4

• English
  • Dutch translation. Thanks to @tomudding
  • Some permissions were added to the default group(WorldEdit, Foxguard and more). This is fix.
  • Français
  • Traduction nĂ©erlandaise. Merci Ă  @tomudding
  • Certaines permissions Ă©taient ajoutĂ©es au groupe par dĂ©faut. Ce n’est plus le cas.

@tinywolf I’m currently working on something to do what you want.
@Bluechaos Cette mise Ă  jour rĂšgle le problĂšme que tu as avec certains plugins.

##Links

2 Likes

So

everytime i try and do something it comes up with *You do not have the permission to use this command" and I am opped.

The op system doesn’t work when you use a permission plugin. You have to give you all the permission. In the console write this /pm users your_username set permission *. You will have all the permission.

Je confirme la nouvelle version a rĂ©glĂ© le problĂšme que j’avais :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you have an error in your logs?

I manage to fix it :slight_smile:

Basically I was a noob

1 Like

Sorry for the questions, but how do I set prefix to groups?

You do this

options:
    prefix: 'You prefix here'
1 Like

It’s not adding the default permissions for Grief Prevention for me. Do I need to do it manually?

Yes, the plugins can’t give their defaults permissions to the players. I removed this functionnality because it was à problem for some persons.

@djxy

Is that an issue with Sponge? I believe PEX auto generates the GP perms.

No, before the update PermissionService.getDefaults() was returning the default group. WorldEdit and some others plugins were using this subject to set the permissions by default. I changed that to return a subject that doesn’t affect the players/groups.

There hasn’t been an update yet to make Enjin compatible. I love this plugin but I can’t use it if I can’t have enjin too. :c

I will do the fix. Thanks to remind me.