About EventContextkeys.OWNER

I’m working on a region-protect plugin. when a block is changed, I check to see if it has region permisions via event.getCause().first(player.class),

but a lot of mod items with block changes can’t get players via event.getCause().first(player.class).

I don’t know much about EventContextkeys.OWNER. Could it be a supplement to event.getCause().first(player.class) to make me better at checking permissions?

Like the Caster’s Gauntlet in the Thaumcraft6, most of the existing protection plugins may not be able to prevent its destruction.

To be more specific, since I couldn’t get any player information out of the event, I cancelled the ChangeBlock event, but the item replacement feature still offered a block in the player’s inventory.

ChangeBlockEvent$Place$Impl, original:minecraft:nether_brick,final:minecraft:dirt,class org.spongepowered.api.event.ChangeBlockEvent$Place$Impl, 
Cause[Context=Context[], Stack={SpongeModGame{platform=SpongeModPlatform{type=SERVER, executionType=SERVER, api=Wrapped{spongeapi}, impl=spongeforge, minecraftVersion=SpongeMinecraftVersion{name=1.12.2, protocol=340}}}}]