This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, ActiveTime. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.
ActiveTime is a simple playtime logger that keeps track of a players activity while on your server. ActiveTime can:
- Log players activetime based on permission, gamemode, and world
- Keep an overall log and daily logs for the true statisticians
- Reward milestones for activity (supports multiple commands and repetition)
- Generate reports of server/user activity over a give date range
- Limit a player’s allowed time on the server
- Run nearly all operations async, saving precious server resources
If Nucleus is installed (and the AFK module is enabled), ActiveTime will also:
- Filter out a players activetime from afktime
- Stores both activetime and afktime statistics
- Enables Nucleus Tokens
Once you install ActiveTime to your server, all players with the permission
activetime.log.base will begin having their activity tracked. For additional permissions and information about commands, see the documentation section below.
Note: ActiveTime is built on Sponge API 7.1 (snapshot), but is should be functional on API’s 5.2 and 6.1. If you experience an issue running ActiveTime on previous API versions, please let me know so I can put out a patch build!
The documentation for ActiveTime can be found in the pages to the right. If you need additional help, you can post a message in the
#activetime channel of my Support Discord. It’s also a great place to keep updated with new developments for ActiveTime or any one of my plugins, so feel free to come join in the development fun!
There’s a lot of time and effort that goes into making plugins like ActiveTime, so if you’ve benefited from one of my plugins and appreciate the work I do please take some time and add a donation through PayPal. Thanks for your support!