ALPHA đŸ± CatClearLag(ClearLag for sponge)

Not sure, the source code isn’t open source but I think they were making a plugin like ClearLag as well.

A broadcast in chat would be great for this! Items on ground will be removed in 30 seconds
 That way players at least know when it is going to happen. Also a color on it would help make it noticable

As I said, it’s my first plugin. Still figured out spongeAPI :smiley_cat: .

1 Like

I used to request such plug-in, if possible, please refer to it

1 Like

AI & Mobs cause a lot more lag then items do.

A possible enhancement would be to remove the AI of mobs which are currently trapped in mob farms, and periodically check if the AI should be re-enabled. A bit like hibernation.

2 Likes

That’s a pretty neat idea. Got my support

in pixelmon mod config, mod lets you to edit distance that mobs will be spawn near a player
also u can change how many pokemons will be spawn

i didnt tried anything with usual mc mobs but there should be some settings

Version 0.4.1 is now released.
You can download it here: Release Version 0.4.1 · Time6628/CatClearLag · GitHub

Still working on getting configuration stuff done, for now it clears items every 10 minutes, and gives warnings 30 and 60 seconds before clearing the ground items.

1 Like

Keep learning and improving :slight_smile:

I’ve just grabbed a ton of books and stuff to read before I watch through some YT vids on learning java.
Want to step up and help out a bit more with things :slight_smile:

Update 0.5:

• Removing entities with commands will now display how many where removed
  • Configuration is finally done
  • Various other changes.

Awesome! I’ll try this out one one of my servers :slight_smile:

Update 0.5.1:
Fixes everything that broke in 0.5.

Adding a Whitelist so that some items don’t get removed. Like the Applied Energistics crystals that need to be thrown in water to grow.

@TimetTheCat Hello, I love the idea of catclearlag, However I would actually love to see there be a customization for the text displayed such as saying Clearing all server item entities in 10 minutes etc. I would also love to see there be more commands with your plugin i would rather the commands start out with /ccl, now for command examples /ccle (forces a removal of entities right then), /cclm (forces cleansing of hostile mobs), /cclc (forces cleansing of high lag chunks), /cclf (forces a cleansing of all entities/mobs/chunks), I would also like to see a command for reloading this plugin within game, /ccl reload. I hope this isnt to much to ask and i really do hope you can implament this thanks for taking your time to read this and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Custom messages will be in the next update. Sounds like you are using a super old version of the plugin as well, as this thread is old.

Where is the more up to date version?

im using version 0.6.5