Amicus is a series of plugins for Sponge that are meant to introduce additional RPG aspects to the game.
Please use this thread for feedback. If you find a bug or have an idea for a feature, please use the Issues link above.
Amicus Core is a Sponge plugin that controls storage and configuration for its extensions. Alone, it does nothing.
Amicus Chat’s purpose is to allow a more realistic RPG-type conversation platform.
Without configuration, Amicus Chat will have two channels:
- Default Channel
- Shouting (Default, 50 block radius)
- Talking (Default, 25 block radius)
- Whispering (Default, 10 block radius)
- Global Channel
However, you can not only create your own channels, but you can configure the sh*t out of them.
- Chat Logging
- Complex Channel Configuration
- GUI-based channel configuration
- Sounds for incoming messages
- Distance (Shout/Talking/Whisper) Radii
- Open PM by Clicking on User
- Economy-based channels
- Per-channel moderation (muting, kicking, banning, invites, reports, etc)
- Per-channel permissions (Recommended PermissionsEx)
- Channel Passwords
- Discord Integration
- Extremely Open API for Integrations