? and help

how do i disable both these commands?

You can deny the permission minecraft.command.help to people who you don’t want to give access to the command.

ye but how? do i have to do it like minecraft.command.help.deny or something like that?

The permissions plugin you’re using should give you instructions on how to grant/deny permissions. If it’s a config file usually you set the permission equal to true or false e.g minecraft.command.help=false.
It’s dependant on the permissions plugin so check with the relevant documentation.

i am using luckperms but i tried to deny the command ? and help but both still work

Try using /lp verbose on and see what it shows you. That lets you see what permissions are being checked. There’s also /lp check <user> <permission> to see if you have the right ones.

There is no permission for the Sponge help command, however it will only list commands inside it that has tested true for the user having permission to view.

@getShrekt Thanks for the report that made me investigate, here is the issue you can use to track the resolution: https://github.com/SpongePowered/SpongeCommon/issues/1476

np >_< i just came across it while redoing perms coz i moved the group files with filezilla and all perms got broken for some reason

:slight_smile: i have to redo all perms tough since moving the files over to the server directory broke them

Wanted to update this thread to say that as of SpongeVanilla 1.12.1-7.0.0-BETA-314 and SpongeForge 1.12.1-2444-7.0.0-BETA-2565 the permission sponge.command.help has been implemented.

sad i am stuck on 1.10.2 sponge forge :frowning: