Anyone have a suggestion for useful plugin?

I’m starting a server with my friends and I was wondering what plugin is good to remove items dropped on the ground automatically??
Any suggestion, please!
Also a plugin for chopping tree. thx!

As stated in your other post asking for the exact same thing (do not spam) i would recommend EpicBanItem / EpicBanItem

As for “chopping trees” how do you mean? Want a plugin that changes the time it takes for a block to be chopped? Or a plugin that removes the tree after one block of the tree has been chopped? Or something else?

a plugin that removes the tree after one block of the tree has been chopped

for the plugin that remove items on the ground. I mean a plugin like divine drop
https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/%E2%98%AF-divinedrop-%E2%98%AF-awesome-drop-management-1-8.51715/

Dont believe there is a plugin like that for sponge. Sorry. I know your requesting one but i wont be doing it

Dropping Items on ground: There are a couple iterations of Clearlagg Ports for sponge that can do this, such as the one I made:

how can u config to delete most of the things dropped on the ground??
I don’t think the dropped item blacklist in the config file works, it still won’t clear out most of the entities on the ground. I tried to change the Entities whitelist to blacklist because it seems the only config works and the mod end up crashed