[API 6.x/7.x] FoxGuard - The flexible world protection solution

Hello i have this bug when players add other players :

ps : my server running in offline mode ^^

Sponge does not have proper support of offline mode.

User objects can return null for #getName() in offline mode.

Not sure who does user stuff, but one of the sponge devs should look at this.

Is there a conflict with playerleave? My players are able to leave the region and it says you don’t have permission but it doesn’t stop them or move them back in the region.

Also, it seems players are able to place and destroy paintings even with blockplace and blockbreak as false.

paintings aren’t blocks :confused:

Will you be preventing it in the future?

Yeah… It will be under entity protections.

You have idea which dev should be see this ?^^
Thanks !

@gabizou maybe?

1 Like

What’re you pinging me for? If there’s an issue, make an issue?

I’m not REALLY sure if it’s an issue, but it looks like it. I was just wondering who i should actually be looking for. It’s User Storage.

Just wondering if the playerenter handler will also disallow entering through teleportaion? Has anyone tested this yet? (couldn’t test atm but curios)

It does prevent teleportation, however it may not in the future. The Sponge team is looking into reworking how movement and teleportation work, and I’m going to need to figure out a way to resolve that in the future.

I think they already reworked teleportation on the latest builds (?)

1 Like

did they? then i don’t know.

Figured out the issue. You need to use remove instead of subtract now. I’ve also updated it on the guide. Thanks for spotting this.

Also the unhelpful error message was just because i never finished typing it xD Must have grabbed coffee in the middle of it and just forgot about it.

1 Like

you have no more information for my issue ? ^^’
sorry for take your time >w<
i make a report here : Offline server return "null" instead of name of player ? · Issue #1267 · SpongePowered/SpongeAPI · GitHub

I cannot stop mobs from spawning in a protected zone.

FoxGuard-0.18.0-249-1
FoxCore-0.8.1-108
SpongeForge
Minecraft: 1.8.9
SpongeAPI: 4.2.0-SNAPSHOT-768e91f
SpongeForge: 1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1421
Minecraft Forge: 11.15.1.1902

Passive setting is passthough, therefor normal server functions that are not tied to players are all passed though to the next priority. If you want no members I find it convenient to put pasive in members so that players can do things like spawn mobs but the server can’t do that. If you still can’t sort it out tere may also be more handlers acting in the same area

So I saw in earlier posts you added a way for me to see my selections in game. But I cant seem to get that to show up when I am using Foxguard. Any idea why? I have foxguard and foxguard core both installed in my personal mods as well as my server mods.

Thanks,
Riddle

Thanks! That did the trick, one thing server owners should know, if there were already mobs spawned in your region, they will stay till you kill them.