[API 6.x/7.x] FoxGuard - The flexible world protection solution

???

bleeding is API 5.

The reason you don’t see that is because the API version is actually derived from FoxCore, which is a git submodule.

Thank you that makes sense.

I made an API 5 release.

So yeah.

Feel free to check it out.

Hi, is there a flag that removes fall damage ?

Hi! I’m looking for a plugin that disables fire spread and damage on blocks placed by players. I just want this, no other stuff :smiley: I want it for every player in my server, not only in specific regions.

Can this plugin do this? If yes, could you give me a hint how to do it?

Thanks alot in advance!

Edit: Also, how do I install this plugin? There are like 6 different download options. Sorry if it is apparent, I didn’t find the info on this.

@Bluechaos no but i can add that pretty easily.

@strebelschneck I’m going to go with no right now, as I don’t have fire spread controls at the moment.

Could you add the flag that removes fall damage in a future release please ?

Probably. If I get around to it.

hi can you update the wiki please because i’m begining with plugins but I’m actually lost between all those things in this one, and the wiki and even your video are outdated (i’m blocked with the tristate value currently) Btw sorry for my english I’m french ^^

I totally do not blame you about the outdated docs.

I’ve been meaning to update stuff, but i’ve been really sick and tired these past two weeks.

I’ll try to do it soon.

but can you explain me quickly what is the tristate value ?

i don’t understand your question…

A tristate value is simple a value with 3 states.

a boolean or bistate value is generally true/false.

tristates are generally true/false/default true/false/undefined or true/false/inherit

Foxguard accepts the following values when it asks for a tristate.

TRUE_ALIASES = {“true”, “t”, “allow”, “a”};
FALSE_ALIASES = {“false”, “f”, “deny”, “d”};
PASSTHROUGH_ALIASES = {“passthrough”, “pass”, “p”, “undefined”, “undef”, “un”, “u”};

Does this help?

1 Like

i’m surprised you read my code enough to find that xD

Just searched for Tristate, saw it referencing Aliases, checked the import, found class.

Thx ryan the leach for your help i know my question could look not obvioud because it’s pretty simple to aswer but the fact is that i’m french and that’s why i did not understand. So i wanted to know wich were the different possibilities of this value niw the problem is that after i defined a flag on a region i run the command but ut still asking me the tristate value so wherr in the command syntax should i put this value ?

/fg md h yourhandler flags yourgroup add/set some flags here =TRISTATE

Either I’m too blind or I just haven’t found it…
Is there a way to make an area world-wide?
I’d like my users to only be able to build on predefined plots, everything else should be off-limits for them, even if the worldsize expands.

All worlds come with a global region: _wglobal

There is also a region global to the entire server: _sglobal

Have fun!

handler1: passive, priority 0, player-damage false
handler2: priority 2, player-damage true
Why handler2 does not work, while handler2 not passive? He’s got a higher priority.
As soon as it is made passive, then the flags start to work.

forge-1.10.2-12.18.1.2073-universal.jar
spongeforge-1.10.2-2073-5.0.0-BETA-1683.jar
FoxCore-0.9.3-api5-146-server.jar
FoxGuard-0.19.2-dev-api5-298.jar