AutoCommands - A simple plugin that automates commands to your own needs

This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, AutoCommands. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.

AutoCommands

Supported by NLBLacky

What is it?

Do you need to run specific commands on startup? Or perhaps are you wanting to run a command X minutes after startup? Very possibly, you’re trying to run a command every couple minutes? This plugin can do exactly that!

AutoCommands allows you to run commands on startup, on startup with a delay, or from startup on a particular interval. Everything is configurable and the different modules can be enabled/disabled with ease.

How do I use it?

1. Drop the plugin jar file into your /mods or /plugins folder.
  2. Launch your server and that’s it!

Configuration

By default, all modules are disabled so that you don’t send any blank commands. Feel free to preload your configuration in the file /autocommands/autocommands.conf

delay {
    console-commands=[
        "say hello world!"
    ]
    delay-in-minutes=2
    enabled=false
}
interval {
    console-commands=[
        "say hello world!"
    ]
    enabled=false
    interval-in-minutes=1
    run-straightaway=true
}
player {
    intervals=[
        {
            console-commands=[
                "adminpay "
            ]
            enabled=true
            interval=5
            permission="group.one"
            player-commands=[
                "pay "
            ]
        },
        {
            console-commands=[
                "adminpay "
            ]
            enabled=true
            interval=10
            permission="group.two"
            player-commands=[
                "pay "
            ]
        }
    ]
    on-join-commands=[
        "join command"
    ]
}
startup {
    console-commands=[
        "say hello world!"
    ]
    enabled=false
}

Support

If you ever need support with regards to our plugin(s), please don’t hesitate to contact us directly on our community Discord server. You can find it here: https://discord.gg/tKKeTdc

A new version has been released for AutoCommands, it is available for download here.

This version marks the official release of AutoCommands for 1.12.2.

I was looking for a simple plugin that could run a command after the server startup and if possible with a delay. This plugin didn’t exist yet so I asked TheFlash if he could help me and he made this amazing yet simple plugin for me. Plugin works perfect on Sponge servers and does what it is suppose to do. Thank you TheFlash for helping and sharing!

A new version has been released for AutoCommands, it is available for download here.

This version is a critical build that fixes a few old issues and also improves the configuration to allow for a lot more flexibility.

Thank you!