BadgeUp Achievements

Here is what I can find that appears to be relevant to BadgeUp in the log. After a little more testing it appears to mostly stop LuckPerms commands.

That’s an issue specifically with SpongeForge that I’ve already reported here. As far as I know, it has no impact on the functioning of the plugin

Alright. Well then I’m not sure. I’ll have to try and see if there is any other information I can gleen from the server.

v2.0.4 Release

Changes:

• More descriptive entity death event keys: destructentity:death:<entity category>:<entity ID>
2 Likes

Modded Items

We’ve had a user ask about giving modded items to players when they complete achievements - this is completely possible! Check out the following demonstration to see how we can give players modded items like the Diamond Spike from Extra Utilities when they place a Gold Spike on the ground.

Extending Vanilla Minecraft Achievements

In our latest release, v2.0.7, we added support to extend the vanilla Minecraft achievement tree! You can read more on our documentation. Please note that you must be on Minecraft 1.11.2 to use this.

1 Like

As you release the sources, can I freely set up a badgeUp node client without using your server ?

I’m not quite sure what you’re asking. Our server is closed source, but the Node.js client is MIT licensed, so you can modify it however you like.

Sorry for not being clear, I don’t always find the right words to express my mind.

I simply want to setup my own badgeup client so the badgeup plugin uses my server and not your.

Since our server is closed source, there is no way for you to set up a BadgeUp server - you can only use ours.

1 Like

I didn’t get the main difference between badgeup-node-client and node-server. Let’s try with an account :slight_smile:

Has anyone set this up with a pixelmon server that could give me an example pixelmon achievement? if that is at all possible?

What kind of Pixelmon achievements are you thinking of? Right now, we don’t capture Pixelmon-specific events like catching Pokemon, but we may consider making a Pixelmon extension to our BadgeUp plugin

Things like crafting certain amount of each pixelmon items, catching a certain type of pokemon, a number of certain types of pokemon, hatching eggs, catching legendaries, etc.

v2.1.4 Release

We’ve been busy adding new features and optimizing our plugin! Since my last post, we have added many features:

Features

Add “/progress” (or “/achievements”) command to list your achievement progress:

Add “death:<cause>” event to track player deaths

Players are notified of achievements through a title:

Add a “/badgeup awards create inhand” command to automatically create an item award from the item in your hand:

create award function

Add experience awards

Enhancements

• Faster event streaming
  • Cache awards & achievements for quicker command responses
1 Like