Ban list - Who should we ban before we really get started?

I see the sarcasm was lost on this one. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Owexz Until the W3C approves the use of the <sarcasm> tag it’s really hard to convey sarcasm without context. So yes, you are in fact correct, the sarcasm was lost on this one.

2 Likes

I’m kind of up for banning anything and everything MineTest. v.v

“Can we leave the baggage at the door” and insults of the Bukkit staff don’t really go hand in hand. I give you three points for attempting to do so. Spend them wisely.

im up for banning minetest haters :slight_smile:

Shots fired?

hehehe :smiley:

@TnT, what’s our policy with regards to impostors like @TNTUP?

Yes, this was definitely a joke. Its been a long standing joke between @mbaxter and myself for years now. I consider him a very good friend that absolutely deserves to be banned and would not want to see him banned whatsoever.

I am generally a very friendly guy who would rather joke around than ban people. I can see how people who do not know me would not know that. No harm done, @TheYeti. Its all good.

11 Likes

Them feels! @TnT, your making us cry over here :stuck_out_tongue:

Woah, wait- Dinnerbone? Why him? Granted, he’s working on Bukkit but he’s pretty chill. The person who I’d nominate for a pounding by the banhammer would be TheMogMiner for that snide “And here I thought these people actually cared about the community.” comment on Twitter.

The majority of this is in jest :slight_smile:

I’ll let him get away with it… this time.

1 Like

Damn, that’s a pretty nasty comment. Can’t anyone play nice within the community?

Ban the word bukkit xD

Ban Grum Plz

(and @Nentify) :wink:

1 Like

+∞

1 Like

I wish. I never paid much attention to TheMogMiner until I saw that tweet on the Mojang twitter widget. I was able to quickly form an opinion about him. What he doesn’t understand, in my opinion, is that Sponge was formed by very talented members of the MineCraft community who had enough of the drama and wanted to happily move forward. It was not selfish. They/we care about the community very much.

I digress. Point being, that tweet made me very angry… but que sera sera, I guess.

1 Like

Ban Justin Bieber. Anyone with me?? :trollface:

10 Likes

Ban Ms :stuck_out_tongue: