Ban list - Who should we ban before we really get started?

He is one of the people who made Bukkit.

Nice call, then we can just realse the unfished code and no one can get on to test it/play it/report flaws
Makes the job so much easier

I am familiar with bukkit myself, thanks lol

Iā€™m going to have to agree

If heā€™s not banned then I donā€™t know who should be.

I vote we ban @ColonelHedgehogā€¦ heā€™s such a noob.

Ban @TnT and @mbaxter, Mbaxter hurt my kitty and TnT blew my cat up :frowning:

Ban these people,

Mod
Admin
Administrator
Owner
Co-Owner
Helper
jeb_
Notch
Sponge
SpongePowered
system
And all the swear words.

Yours sincerely,

Marijn van Wezel

I would say ban all of the people who work for MOJANG! It was a stupid idea to sell it, micersoft could be stupid and fire all of them are hire people in china because there cheap for our money. A average person in chinaā€™s yearly income in less then $10,000

And Mbaxter is a cat. Your argument is invalid.

I wish I could like this 100 timesā€¦ I stopped my Bukkit plugins and am actively considering deleting them and their source code in protest.

1 Like

I nominate @system, Sometimes its just so annoyingā€¦

I also nominate @sk89qā€¦ even though heā€™s a leader developer :smiley:

I would like to nominate @system Because all bots eventually end up being used for spam. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Wolvereness? I mean, he did help crumble his castle.

Help isnā€™t a strong enough word. More like he lined the castle with TNT, locked us all in, sparked the flint n steel, Attempted to do the bad a$$ walk away but trip and fell on his own ego.

4 Likes

I nominate @Jadecat as she responded angrily when this thread was made in bukkit

or @system
Or @TnT

ā€¦or @DotDash

I nominate that @BitByte.exe guy, heā€™s always crashing

4 Likes

Original content doesnt exist anymoreā€¦

1 Like

I vote to ban myself, me, and that guy, you know, the one with the 26.

1 Like

I nominateā€¦ well, I guessā€¦ waitā€¦ what was his name again? Lemme check my logsā€¦ Go to secret hidden folder, check old server, gah they changed everything to json. I knew his name started with an Sā€¦ goshdarnit heā€™s not here because of an old purge >.< wait why is mumfrey banned from my server? Oh wait one of my mods was pissed at him for denying a PR to voxelsniperā€¦ Wait maybe he is in player list in the nbt dataā€¦ gosh 1.7 screwed up a ton of stuff so hard to find a player.

I think it was slendy_man19. snip. I caught him trying to forceop my server with a poison plugin, then caught him trying to do it to another server on stream (Thatā€™s right I saved a server from a forceop). He later took a hacked client and nuked everything. Took me like 30 secs to clean up thanks to coreprotect.