Battle Tower - Pixelmon recreation of the Pokemon Ruby Battle Tower

This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, Battle Tower. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.

Battle Tower is, well, a Battle Tower plugin inspired by the Battle Tower system used in Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire, but with a few tweaks. This plugin is designed to be an all-in-one Battle Tower system for your server.

Features:

• Tiers (or rounds) in the Battle Tower (configurable, defaults to 3)
  • Trainers in those tiers (configurable, defaults to 7) (7 Trainers per Tier, defaulting to 21 Trainers)
  • Tower Head Boss
  • Built-in Battle Points (BP) (configurable) and BP shops (also configurable) (supports other plugins)
  • Battle Modes (Level-50, Level-100, and Open-Level)
  • Configurable messages
  • NPC team customization
  • Cooldown timers to prevent BP farming

Quite frankly, the only thing Battle Tower-related that this plugin cannot do for you is build the actual Battle Tower structure you will be using.

Enjoy!

A new version has been released for Battle Tower, it is available for download here.

• First release on Sponge, which kinda surprises me considering how long I’ve had this project available in my Discord

A new version has been released for Battle Tower, it is available for download here.

• First release on Sponge, which kinda surprises me considering how long I’ve had this project available in my Discord

Hello, is there any tutorial how to set-up this plugin?

Hello! Unfortunately I have not yet made any kind of wiki or tutorial on the setup to this plugin, but essentially everything is done inside the config files.

You set the locations of everything (lobby, rooms, Trainer locations, etc) in the config and you should be good to go. I should mention (because everyone usually asks) that you need to spawn the NPCs manually with the NPC Editor tool.

If you have any questions you can always hit me up on my Discord, where I’m much faster at replying. :stuck_out_tongue: Lypaka#7766