Block Logging plugin/ Prism

Hello everyone,

So since I updated my servers to 1.10.2 in January (I have 3 modded ones), I have yet been able to find a suitable block logging plugin. I’ve been using Prism, but it doesn’t properly log modded inventories/ blocks etc, and the H2 database doesn’t have Purge - I have tried to use MongoDB and MySQL but I don’t understand them. I’ve also been trying to learn how to code myself, but my progress is extremely slow. I struggle to understand software and programming (I started my servers because I loved playing Minecraft with people, no other reason).

So what I’m looking for from the community is suggestions for block logging plugins, to create a new one or fork and submit pull requests for Prism (They’re still accepting them ).

My community is fairly small and non-profit, so we can’t really afford to pay anyone for the work, but if we struggle to find people, I will have to do that (All my servers are very anti-greif/ stealing).

Thanks for any help :slight_smile:

• Alice Sellars
    DragonTechMC

P.S. I’m fairly sure this is the right forum section for this, but feel free to move it if needed.

There’s a pretty good replacement that doesn’t suffer many of the failures of Prism, it’s not complete and is on API 5 but you can check it out here

There is also Bloc Monitor ongoing :

I didn’t try it yet.

Thanks for the suggestions, I’ll give AdamantineShield a try. I did try BlockMonitor a while back but it either didn’t work or only supported MySQL… I don’t remember which.