BlockEvent

We need a simple plugin to block the events of creating portals. Including mods support. Now I use this “Link”. This is necessary to block dupe. Unfortunately I can not write this myself yet, I hope for your help.

Have you tried out grief prevention, besides adding protection for claims and stuff you can use to to protect against almost any event. It also has a portal-use flag.

this page gives a brief description of how to use the flags.

And here is the official thread.

Is there something simpler? In the variant you proposed, I will have 3 plugins for creating private regions. I also see the possibility of moving the DupeFixer plugin, unfortunately I’m just starting to learn the Java language.

This is the only thing I know of, but grief prevention should work all alone. I’m not sure if I know what you mean by needing three plugins.

griefprevention isn’t work on 1.12 latest build

I’m used plugins RedProtect and UniverseGuard.

You shouldn’t be using more than 1 protection plugin. And it should work on 1.12. Check out the GP discord if you have issues.

I use the RedProtect plug-in only for players. UniverseGuard I need to protect the spawn, there is a more flexible configuration of everything that I need, but for players this option will be of little interest for private territory.
I think I’ll try to transfer one Spigot plug-in, there is a fix for all the dupes of vanilla maincraft.

Seriously, gp is the best. It’s both for players and admin use.

I tried to install it. For some reason I do not know, it loads, but it does not work, configurations are not created either.

Try getting help on the grief prevention discord. The link is on the forum post.