BLWarps v2.0.0

Could you add a chat formatter, so whenever a warp name is mentioned it turns into a formatted hovertext/command action with a link to that warp, and the co-ordinates and or description?

It would be really cool!

2 Likes

To add on: maybe onClick teleport to the warp, and onHover display coordinates

Great idea! @ryantheleach @DotDash Will be added soon!

1 Like

Released v1.1.0!
The main additions are Warp signs (see above or GH repo) and clickable warp texts sprinkled throughout (in the paginated warp lists, when creating a warp, etc.) Additionally, when using /warp list, only the warps that the CommandSource has permission to use will be displayed to it.

Right now I haven’t gotten the chat watcher working (^), as it’s dependent on a suggested part of the Text API that hasn’t been approved yet.

4 Likes

[bump] Any chance you could update this so it works with the new set up for Sponge :stuck_out_tongue:

What new set up? I realize the Scheduler API has been changed, if that is what you are talking about. I will be updating that within the next few days.

1 Like

I have just released v1.2.0! The biggest addition was the implementation of warp regions, which you can read about in the OP. The complete change log is:

• Fix exception being thrown when a player joins/leaves: #18
  • Update to new Scheduler API: (Fixes #20)
  • Don’t let a player name a warp that could interfere with the functionality of sub-commands
  • Add /warp info <warp name> and /warp group info <group name> commands
  • Implement warp regions
  • Implement pvp-protect config setting
2 Likes

You’re shading all your dependencies, including SpongeAPI and all of it’s transient dependencies. This isn’t recommended. Please remedy this in your pom.xml to avoid shading certain by including <scope>provided</scope> in certain dependencies. This will avoid shading said dependency.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion! As far as I know, there are no other dependencies in the project that are already in Sponge.

I think I know for sure :stuck_out_tongue:.

SpongeAPI is no longer shaded in the latest release, v1.2.1… I believe you’re looking at what I previously had

Whoops sorry… . Anyway it could be interesting for the people that didn’t understand the problem :confused:.

1 Like

This plugin works great!

The only problem I’m having is that the warp specific permission doesn’t work? I need to give players permission to all warps otherwise they can’t run the command. Using sponge 1.8-1499-2.1DEV-529

I haven’t given much attention to permissions, but I will sort them out sometime in the relatively near future. Thanks for the comment

Question: Does BLW support warps to other dimensions?

Yes, it certainly does :slight_smile:

Just updated to v1.2.3 - it is now compatible with the latest Data API.

Which is currently between build 554 and 575, right?
(this post was made for future / if someone will wants to know what the current version was back then :slight_smile: )

I tested it on 575, which worked.

Any updates? It would be a shame if such an awesome plugins wouldn’t work on latest Sponge :wink: