Boop - Notifies you when you're mentioned in chat

Make sure to actually add the group ‘all’. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh that worked lol, but now everyone is able to use them even though it’s supposed to be restricted to those who have boop.use.all

1 Like

Hmm. You sure you permission’d and configured that correctly?

Yes. I’m sure they are.

I’ve double checked it. SchoolKid rank (the default rank on my server) has boop.group.all and staff members have boop.use.all. Even double checked the rank laddering. The staff ranks are laddered correctly since I’ve been using it for months now.

I’ll have to look into that.

Hello. This plugin is great, but when it is used in conjunction with

it breaks the Discord Bridge plugin. It prevents the bridge from picking up the chat and sending it to discord.

Hopefully you can fix this
Thank you

Great plugin, love it

It’s not something that can be fixed in Boop, you need to take it up with DiscordBridge - they automatically filter out everything but the Nucleus staff chat channel.

Guess I’ll tell the developer

May I suggest a feature? hehe

Is it possible that the @tagging color shows for everyone in chat instead of just the person who got tagged?

Well, the idea here is that it stands out to the person who it’s for. But I could probably implement a different color for the rest of the people.

Off-topic [Passive-aggressive much, Sponge?](http://image.prntscr.com/image/7c4d494aba074235b815cd04e10f4f97.png)

Hey, that actually sounds better!

And LOL sponge

A new version has been released for Boop, it is available for download here.

Added colors for people the boop is not directed towards. name.color-all controls this behavior. If it’s on, the color that will be used if you’re not the boop target is name.alt-color.

For example, if you say “@pie_flavor” in chat, then I see it in yellow, and everyone else sees it in gray (using the default configuration).

1 Like

Whooops. Nobody download that.

A new version has been released for Boop, it is available for download here.

Fixed a bug which would probably mess up your config.

This is great! thanks!

There’s an issue apparently now the person who gets tagged sees it in gray instead of yellow and the ‘other people seeing it with color’ function doesn’t work cuz they see it in white. Something might have gotten switched in between the implementation.

Here’s my config http://pastebin.com/KxJJQdgb

alt-color=gray
color=yellow
color-all=true
recolor=true

I have released a fixed version which does not do this (I need to be careful about my variable names, lol). It is available on GitHub, but I can’t place it on Ore because I do not currently have access to a computer that can PGP sign.

1 Like

Great! Thanks :smiley:

Hey ! I use last version of plugin (1.4.1) and all user can @all or @staff without perm boop.use.group_name :c
Thanks for this plugin, i love it !