Boop - Notifies you when you're mentioned in chat

oups sorry ! Good luck x)

Hang on, do you have the group in restricted[]?

A new version has been released for Boop, it is available for download here.

Fixed a bug with colors.

@SnowBlitzz Official Ore version. w00t

Yup :c

Been a while but I noticed that if the tagging is at the end of the sentence, for example hey @pie_flavor it will just show hey in chat but the person will get a boop sound and say they got mentioned anyway. The @tag just seems to disappear in chat.

Only happens if it’s at the last part of the sentence. If you put anything else afterwards such as more words or a period, the bug does not happen.

@Flashback083 and @SnowBlitzz, I have identified both of your problems and will fix them when I get home.

1 Like

That’s awesome :smiley:

1 Like

Fixed a bug where users would be able to boop groups without permission to

Fixed a bug where a message ending with a boop but not consisting solely of a boop would leave the boop off despite making noise

2 Likes

oh come on

1 Like

Something wrong? :cry:

Fixed a bug where a message ending with a boop but not consisting solely of a boop would leave the boop off despite making noise

3 Likes

Hello, i dont if its only me but i give permission to use @all with boop.use.all (the group is in restricted option ) in a group but the player cant do @all :x
thanks !

You also need to put it on the groups option, not just the restricted

he is
groups = [
“staff”
“everyone”
“all”
]
restricted = [
“everyone”
“all”
]

Hmm before the @tag just disappears but now the whole message, if at the end of the sentence.

Tested it locally - a helpful tidbit of information would also have been the large error in the console.

Hmm. A clarifying question on your original problem - was everyone able to apply a color to @all, or were they able to make a noise for @all? restricted[] only blocks noise, titles, etc., not any colors.

And yes, that does seem to be just you. I am unable to reproduce this.

Fixed a bug where the entire message would get deleted.

1 Like

On SF 2309, every message would become colored in, regardless of being pinged or not (including the MOTD when players join). Removing the plugin solved the case, as it was overwriting Nucleus’ formatting, and only manually setting the chatcolour as a meta would ‘patch’ the issue.

I dunno how Nucleus does formatting, but plugins that do it right should work with mine.