BorderProtector - Secure your border with this and block against any bypass

This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, BorderProtector. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.

BorderProtector

Welcome to your new project!

Nice plugin. It is very useful.

1 Like

A new version has been released for BorderProtector, it is available for download here.

Added configuration to be reloadable

Does it always teleport the player back to spawn? Can I set it so they just tp back near the inside of the border where they were previously?

It always teleport back to that world spawn point. I’m not sure what you meant by teleporting back near inside can you explain?

I see. I meant it like teleporting back inside the world border, but still near the world border. In your ender pearl example, maybe like put him back to where he threw the pearl from.

Ah like push back. I’ll try to provide a config option to push back or sent back to spawn point of that world.

Yeah. Thank you!

Does this also protect against Spectators leaving it?

A new version has been released for BorderProtector, it is available for download here.

Added a few changes first off you can now have an option to turn off automatically teleporting back to spawn or have Nucleus RTP system instead. Enjoy everyone

Yes it does! <3

fixed a bug on setlocation give an null error also fix another bug on teleporting back to spawn point

how so i set the border?

If you installed Nucleus you can learn about it here https://nucleuspowered.org/docs/modules/world.html
if you do not use Nucleus then you can also learn about how to use worldborder without nucleus here World border – Official Minecraft Wiki

thanks alot :slight_smile: would you considering adding chunk generation within the border? i am trying to get a round border and i want all inside it to be generated. i used to use worldborder back in the days but thats not for sponge.

Nucleus provide a way to pre-generate all chunks inside of the border

oh fantastic! :smiley: now i just ned to figure out how to make the border a circle :smiley:

1 Like

Hey, I have the plugin but it doesn’t seem to be doing anything. You can teleport through the border, the message “You cannot bypass outside the border” is spammed in chat, but it does not TP them. I have nucleus and everything. It doesnt tp players with no perms either.

If your using rtp as a way to teleport your players within inside of the world border then make sure you properly configure the rtp in nucleus, otherwise use teleport to spawn point.

I have teleport to spawn point, but it doesnt do anything.