Bungeecord Login Issue

Having an issue with Sponge 1.10 where some users are logging in forever and nothing loads for them. This gets solved for some of them by connected to the other bungeecord connected Spigot server and warping from there, any idea how to fix this? I see no error codes or anything

1 Like

Even if you saw no error codes, it would be nice if you can give us more infos, servers’s versions (Spigot ? Sponge ? MC ? Bungee ?) and servers’s logs …

Minecraft: 1.10.2
SpongeAPI: 6.0.0-SNAPSHOT-bd88c91
SpongeForge: 1.10.2-2107-6.0.0-BETA-1873
Minecraft Forge: 12.18.2.2116

Bungee: Waterfall version git:Waterfall-Bootstrap:1.10-SNAPSHOT:c3032ae:67

Is the bungee module enabled in the Sponge config. There’s also something else related to bungee in the config that also should be enabled

Both IP-Forwarding and the module are checked to true

This seems to be affecting current users and not old users, and seems to be targeting specific accounts. Here is the client sided error: http://pastebin.com/VSExkKuK

When the user connects to the regular Spigot server and does /server Sponge they can enter the server fine

Some more errors:
http://pastebin.com/dN4pEFHe

Might want to ask the WaterFall developers. I haven’t seen this issue but I’m not using the waterfall fork of BungeeCord

I actually converted to SpongePls SpongePls [BungeeCord Forge Support]

And regular BungeeCord but it seems to have the same issue, I think this might be a Sponge/Forge issue

It shows to authenticate the user fine with no errors server-sided:

[20:29:33] [Netty Epoll Server IO #4/TRACE] [FML/]: Handshake channel activating
[20:29:33] [Netty Epoll Server IO #4/DEBUG] [FML/]: FMLHandshakeServerState: null->FMLHandshakeServerState$1:START
[20:29:33] [Netty Epoll Server IO #4/DEBUG] [FML/]:   Next: HELLO
[20:29:33] [Netty Epoll Server IO #4/DEBUG] [FML/]: FMLHandshakeServerState: $ClientHello->FMLHandshakeServerState$2:HELLO
[20:29:33] [Netty Epoll Server IO #4/INFO] [FML/]: Client protocol version 2
[20:29:33] [Netty Epoll Server IO #4/DEBUG] [FML/]:   Next: HELLO
[20:29:33] [Netty Epoll Server IO #4/DEBUG] [FML/]: FMLHandshakeServerState: $ModList:4 mods->FMLHandshakeServerState$2:HELLO
[20:29:33] [Netty Epoll Server IO #4/INFO] [FML/]: Client attempting to join with 4 mods : [email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected]
[20:29:33] [Netty Epoll Server IO #4/INFO] [FML/]: Attempting connection with missing mods[]
[20:29:33] [Netty Epoll Server IO #4/DEBUG] [FML/]:   Next: WAITINGCACK
[20:29:33] [Netty Epoll Server IO #4/DEBUG] [FML/]: FMLHandshakeServerState: $HandshakeAck:{2}->FMLHandshakeServerState$3:WAITINGCACK
[20:29:33] [Netty Epoll Server IO #4/DEBUG] [FML/]:   Next: COMPLETE
[20:29:34] [Netty Epoll Server IO #4/DEBUG] [FML/]: FMLHandshakeServerState: $HandshakeAck:{3}->FMLHandshakeServerState$4:COMPLETE
[20:29:34] [Netty Epoll Server IO #4/DEBUG] [FML/]:   Next: DONE
[20:29:34] [Netty Epoll Server IO #4/DEBUG] [FML/]: FMLHandshakeServerState: $HandshakeAck:{4}->FMLHandshakeServerState$5:DONE
[20:29:34] [Netty Epoll Server IO #4/DEBUG] [FML/]:   Next: DONE

Interesting. I can’t weigh in any further, except to say maybe post an issue on the Sponge github page.