BuycraftX v10.6.0 - Sponge

Im using spongeforge-1.12.2-2705-7.1.0-BETA-3248, MC version 1.12.2, what type of info do u want?

1 Like

Great! That’s a start. Now we know you’re using Forge. Helpful information to help debug usually includes:

• Are you running BuyCraftX v10.4.0 ?
  • Which version of Forge are you using?
  • Which version of Java runs the server?
  • Can you share a server log file from the incident?

When you say “I do the /buycraft secret blah… then it doesn’t work”, does that mean that it says “unknown command” when you type it in? Or is it something else that fails?
It is possible that the plugin’s config files are somehow malformed, so it might be worth trying to generate fresh ones. Usually the most helpful information is in the various log files, if you share them on gist or pastebin.

1 Like

I dont know what V of Buycraft im using, Ik that im using the latest buycraft. when I try typing the /secret key nothing works. it just says "[neculus] /help command unknown

If Nucleus (or the console) is telling you the command is unknown, then the plugin hasn’t loaded. There should be an error in the server.log file that can be used to diagnose what went wrong.

Can I send them?

First, please take a look at this page (in whatever language you prefer):
https://docs.spongepowered.org/stable/en/server/spongineer/logs.html

If you want to share your log files, please put them on a service such as pastebin, github-gist, dropbox or similar, and post links to them here. Then others can help figure out your problem.

why cant you help me?

I am not your personal assistant. I have been trying to help you all through this process, and it has taken about a dozen posts for you to even post relevant information. When you post an intelligible bug report, other people can read it and maybe even help figure out what went wrong. There are people who know this plugin far better than I, and are better suited to comment.

3 Likes