Can you add Disable-TAB-Complele Configuration in Sponge config

I couldn’t disable the TAB-Complele on Sponge
Can you add this Features on Sponge

My question is why do you want this feature?

P.S
If you give me a good reason i could create a plugin that will disable tab completion for free

well,the TAB-Complete make my Server more slower
Because use TAB-Complete every time will list all the Option
and my player usually use this to list the player list to see
every time they use,the server Console apper"[18:11:51] [Server thread/WARN] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer]: Can’t keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 4661ms behind, skipping 93 tick(s)"
so could you create a free plugin to disable the TAB-Complete

I am interested in why tab completion slows your server down. But sure ill make it

edit:
here you go: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1i37a-TAem2OuS0pAqjmfwHVbKq-W4F1f

Put of curiosity, what are your server specs? And are there any major or large mods?

This is kind of weird behavior, and if it’s not because a mod or plugin is adding tons of commands, seems like it might be a bug of either Minecraft, forge, or sponge…

1 Like

What in particular are they tab-completing? And it’s just another packet, same as moving or chatting or anything else.

yep,it actually have large mod,but the server timings reprot tell me they aren’t the mainly problem
so i try test the sponge,my mods and my plugins,and i found out when i use the TAB-Complete,the
server have slowly problem,For example,when i use “/is spawn xxx"and i complete the player name,
the server Console apper”[18:11:51] [Server thread/WARN] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer]: Can’t keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 4661ms behind, skipping 93 tick(s)"
so i guess this is the problem