Can't connect to server error on player join handshake

log ....[21:48:07] [Server thread/INFO] [iChunUtil]: [NEW UPDATE AVAILABLE] Hats - - Pastebin.com

Please share the entire debug log

the log its self is very heavy so i will share the link for download

Try using the recommended version…

For stability reasons, I’m making an official recommendation that until further notice, SpongeForge 1.12.2-2768-7.1.6-RC3616 is the latest “stable” build until my changes are fixed. Due to the massive changes I’ve introduced in build 3618, certain interactions and game physics do not function correctly. I’m well aware of them, if you do find some broken blocks/tile entities/neighbor notifications (redstone wires failing to update?) make sure it’s documented by visiting Post MultiCapture Merge Cleanup/Fixes by gabizou · Pull Request #2219 · SpongePowered/Sponge · GitHub. That PR has the latest code changes I’ve been working on to iron out several issues. Because of the massive changes however, I’m not able to revert the overall change due to the subtle smaller issues that it did fix. SpongeVanilla has not been updated as of yet for the new changes, so those users are unaffected. I’m sorry for the inconveniences this may have caused.

that happening when using recommended version