Can't get the plugins/mods to work

Hey, I’m trying to make a Pixelmon server with my friends and stuff and I’m trying to put like the plugins/mod in and it won’t just work for me… I try to put order Plugins/Mods in and it won’t just work please someone help me XD

The thing I did was to put the mod SPONGE in and I tried to put other plugins in and it doesn’t work at all the thing I installed is World edit and it was another mod itself so I wouldn’t think my server would be the problem or something

You have described next to nothing about your problem. What specifically are you doing, what do you expect to happen, what is happening instead?

Sorry, Soo uhh I just the SPONGE mod in and I like put the plugin/mod and it Doesn’t work and I have a 1.11.2 Version of Sponge

Describe exactly what you are doing with the files, to a degree more specific than ‘put it in’. I also asked what you expect to happen and what is happening instead - ‘it doesn’t work’ tells us nothing at all.

2 Likes

Sorry, my describing skills are really bad so… I just the the mod 1.11.2-2476-6.1.0-BETA-2792 in the mod file and as well the mod/plugin called PermissionsEx v2.0, So when I start the server normally it just doesn’t work at all

I tried to put the latest one sponge one in but it just crashes my server so i tried an order version and it works fine but then It still doesn’t work at all and my server version is 1.12.2 plus side of pixelmon mods. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong

PernissionsEx is out of date for the version you’re using, and old plugins don’t work on newer versions. I would recommend LuckPerms.
That said, there’s no reason your entire server should be crashing. Can you upload a crash log using Gist?

spongeforge-1.12.2-2655-7.1.0-BETA-3096 when I tried to put it in and starting it up

I believe that the issue here is your versioning - your Sponge is for Forge version 2655, but your Forge is version 2698. Try using Forge 2655 and see if that helps.

1 Like

Ahh, That was the problem! Thanks pie for the help… Sorry for my poor explanations