CarrotShop - A SignShop-like shop plugin for Sponge

I know this problem is my end, but I was wondering if you had any idea what was causing it and how I could fix it… [07:26:07] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [com.carrot.carrotshop.ShopsData:load: - Pastebin.com

Hello, can you let the store support NBT data?

What do you mean?
The store already uses NBT data behind the scenes

Hello, it’s been tested by me now.

For example, there is a paper with NBT items.

When sold, store owners put paper with NBT items in boxes and then put paper without NBT items in boxes after they have sold out.

Players buy paper without NBT attributes

1. The item for sale in my bar is set to stone with NBT.
  2. Opening Stores
  3. Put in stones without NBT attributes
  4. After purchase, the store will give a stone without NBT attribute. Figures 5 and 6

A new version has been released for CarrotShop, it is available for download here.

A SignShop-like shop plugin for Sponge

Changed report backend server

• Add German translation Thank you @i9hdkill
  • Changed backend server used for the reports
  • Add new sign cmd: allow server owners to execute console commands when player click the sign

do anyone have a screenshot or a video of a working CarrotShop? i am trying to find a working chest shop mod/plugin but this seems to be the closest to what i could find.

Yepi made a tutorial for an old version. Still relevant. The creation process did not change.

The wiki is up to date with all new signs that came out after this video.

2 Likes

can you recorment a good eco plugin for spongeforge?

Hey, the Shops are not working after a Server restart :x Can u help me?

Hey, is there a way for me to use modded chests? I run a modded server and there are tons of chests and similar storage solutions. For instance Storage Drawers which acts as storage and an item frame.

A new version has been released for CarrotShop, it is available for download here.

A SignShop-like shop plugin for Sponge

• Fix a dupe bug
1 Like

Hey Carrot!
I was searching for a discord link to get some infos about the plugin but couldnt find any.

When i add your newwest Version my server gets stuck. But i use sponge 7.3.0 newest release.
Probably thats the reason why. Then my question would be when is there comming a new release?
I really need smth like that on our server :smiley:
If your newest version should work with 7.3 sponge, then i need to find out why my server is stoping on initialization.
Its not even writing anything from carrotshop in the log/livelog. Only stoping at the point where the plugin probably should be loaded. Its not crashing, just not initializing.

Thx in advance for a reply :wink:

Doesn’t seem to recognize stacks or single items it sells all items in the chest (direwolf20 1.12.2)

Hi,
I would like to know if you plan to do it for the latest Sponge 8 and MC 1.19.x?
Thanks.