CatClearLag - A plugin to assist in removing lag from your server

Hello, is there a way for me to disable the announcements entirely? When I remove the warnings it just resets the config.

[21:50:25] [pool-3-thread-5/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer]: ItemClear > Warining! Ground items will be cleared in 30 seconds.
[21:50:55] [pool-3-thread-5/ERROR] [Sponge]: The Scheduler tried to run the task CatClearLag Item Remover owned by Plugin{id=catclearlag, name=CatClearLag, version=0.9.0, description=A plugin to assist in removing lag from your server., source=.\mods\CatClearLag-0.9.0.jar}, but an error occured.
java.lang.IllegalStateException: CauseStackManager called from off main thread (current=‘Thread{class=class java.lang.Thread, name=pool-3-thread-5, priority=5, group=net.minecraftforge.fml.common.thread.SidedThreadGroup[name=SERVER,maxpri=10]}’, expected=‘Thread{class=class java.lang.Thread, name=Server thread, priority=5, group=net.minecraftforge.fml.common.thread.SidedThreadGroup[name=SERVER,maxpri=10]}’)!
at org.spongepowered.common.event.SpongeCauseStackManager.enforceMainThread(SpongeCauseStackManager.java:121) ~[SpongeCauseStackManager.class:1.12.2-2838-7.1.9]
at org.spongepowered.common.event.SpongeCauseStackManager.getCurrentCause(SpongeCauseStackManager.java:136) ~[SpongeCauseStackManager.class:1.12.2-2838-7.1.9]
at net.minecraft.entity.Entity.handler$zee000$impl$createDestructionEventOnDeath(Entity.java:7469) ~[vg.class:?]
at net.minecraft.entity.Entity.func_70106_y(Entity.java:317) ~[vg.class:?]
at net.minecraft.entity.Entity.remove(Entity.java:4851) ~[vg.class:?]
at me.time6628.clag.sponge.EntityRemover.lambda$removeEntities$1(EntityRemover.java:37) ~[EntityRemover.class:?]
at java.util.ArrayList.forEach(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_241]
at me.time6628.clag.sponge.EntityRemover.removeEntities(EntityRemover.java:36) ~[EntityRemover.class:?]
at me.time6628.clag.sponge.utils.EntityHelpers.clearGroundItems(EntityHelpers.java:34) ~[EntityHelpers.class:?]
at me.time6628.clag.sponge.runnables.ItemClearer.run(ItemClearer.java:15) ~[ItemClearer.class:?]
at org.spongepowered.api.scheduler.Task$Builder.lambda$execute$0(Task.java:139) ~[Task$Builder.class:1.12.2-2838-7.1.9]
at org.spongepowered.common.scheduler.SchedulerBase.lambda$startTask$0(SchedulerBase.java:197) ~[SchedulerBase.class:1.12.2-2838-7.1.9]
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_241]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_241]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_241]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_241]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_241]
[22:00:25] [pool-3-thread-18/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer]: ItemClear > Warining! Ground items will be cleared in 30 seconds.
[22:00:55] [pool-3-thread-5/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer]: ItemClear > Notice: 0 items have been cleared.

sometimes it gives this error. can u help?

downgrade to a version before latest, it will fix this issue for now

hello this error has ocurred in my server someone can help me

this error ahs ocurred i my server someone can help me

I can’t say whether the plugin it great or not, but I can say the support is beyond terrible. I had a huge issue with my server, not sure where the cause came from, so I went to the discord to see since it was the most recent added to the server before the incident happened. Asked some questions, and was told it was not a catclear issue after talking for a bit, and then was told to piss off…

Yes, I second this, the support is non-existent, they just tell you to F off independent of the question being it big or small

Sadly, is a functioning plugin to troubleshoot things, I use it when I need, luckily, not all the time.

Anyone know what the interval is in?

Example; seconds, minutes or hours

It’s in seconds.

Does this plugin provide automatic clear chunk schedule? Or do I have to apply it myself?

im the 16,000 download user!