Character stuck randomly cant move

Hey guys a quick question i got a problem with my server. Not sure whats the problem here but sometimes at random times me and my friend get stuck sometimes only 1 of us but we cant move and still can remove blocks etc to fix it we need to disconnect from the server and connect again. i got the message from the console right here. Could someone help us whats the issue i cant figure it out. Many thanks !

Console Message everytime we get stuck:

[14:24:57] [Timer-0/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: java.lang.NullPointerException
[14:24:57] [Timer-0/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: at org.bstats.sponge.Metrics2$1.run(Metrics2.java:328)
[14:24:57] [Timer-0/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:555)
[14:24:57] [Timer-0/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:505)

Going to need more info then that. What mods/plugins do you have? A log would be nice too

deleted by me -

deleted by me- d

Its not obvious whats causing it. But it seems like BuycraftX is the issue, but im not 100% sure.

Whatever is causing the issue, its using Threads, something Minecraft and Sponge doesn’t tend to play nice with.

im checking it in 1 minute ill respond to you again give me a minute ! thank you alot

will need to take a little bit time maybe because the crashes are created really randomly at random times so ill let you know as soon as i know something but in fact i havent updated Buycraft so ill try that now and ill let you know as soon as it crashes or not xD

so it isnt buycraft i still get stuck somehow :confused:
what should i try? should i try to disable one of theese mods over and over and try if i get stuck ?

thank you for the help

i think its fixxed now. thank you very much!

Just out of curiosity. What mod was it?